Rifleman strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodPencil

Reaction score
Can someone give me the rifleman build/strategy please.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Rifleman work well with many different units. Mostly because they are basic range and have a high hit point count. At the start, combine them with footmen and make sure the enemy doesn't side flank from your foots to take out the easy to kill rifles with thier melee. As time progresses, you will need to get casters and maybe mortars with Frag shards. Also consider replacing your foots with knights when you get the chance.

pesho_h_k

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hazard_2u said:
http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10019

heres a link to a fast rifle build its a little complicated and I havent tried it yet so let me know how it goes.
I'ts not bad ...
but vulnerable to rushes (especially when enemy plays HU or NE :( )
I used to play mass riflemen once upon a time ... but now I would rarely do such thing :)

Hellwolf_36 said:
Rifleman work well with many different units. Mostly because they are basic range and have a high hit point count. At the start, combine them with footmen and make sure the enemy doesn't side flank from your foots to take out the easy to kill rifles with thier melee. As time progresses, you will need to get casters and maybe mortars with Frag shards. Also consider replacing your foots with knights when you get the chance.
I thought you are Orc player :)

But ... anyway :) It's not bad, but against air units ...
I don't think so :(

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am, but I play human as well. Sorry but you shouldn't bump a thread that is over 4 months old. He doesn't come to these boards anymore either.

~Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.