Raids

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK i seen lotta posts on this but im still new 2 wow(as many people are) dont now how 2 attack other players other than in duels how do u attack horde, allaince places an stuff an kill other people?

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Raids have max of 40 people(that's 8 groups). You can't attack your own faction, meaning if you are a Alliance, you can't attack Stormwinds guards or other player beside dueling.

Now to attack another faction(Horde, if your a alliance) is that the player must be tagged for PvP, meaning he can get attacked by alliance people. Now to go to PvP mode you type /pvp or attack another faction that is tagged already.

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so all i do is get some m8s and convert to raid den jus kill insanly?so what woulb be a good raid charecter and wu a gud lvl cuz *** it hard 2 lvl

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
How is a person tagged for PvP... is there a button someone has to click to beable to get attacked? Like a hostile button.

If so what stopps them from not clickin that button and never getting attacked?

Stryder

Reaction score
For Alliance, his name is green, meaning your ally is tagged, If he a horde, then his name should be red.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I appreicate it, but it didn't really help. Are people always tagged or can they untag?

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
On a PvP server, if you been in a contested area in the past five minutes, you are tagged. If you type in /pvp, you are tagged. If you attack a player of the oposing faction, you are tagged. If you aid(buff, heal, etc.) a person currently attacking a player from the oposing faction, you are tagged. Same thing with a PvE server, except that there are no contested areas.

And traitors, do you think you could start composing your posts in a manner so that others don't have to work to read them.

Stryder

Reaction score
Static said:
I appreicate it, but it didn't really help. Are people always tagged or can they untag?
No there not always tagged, Driphter exampled it will, and to get untag, you wait 5 minutes, and not attack the hordes or help the alliance.