~Ownage~Idoits guide to setting up Pickit !!1

xXxEnemyxXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, too many threads about pickit problems this, pickit problems that. Here is a full scale zPickit set up, for dummies! Enjoy :p.

--1. Download d2loader @ http://www.dizzyd2.com/d2loader-110.zip
--2. Now extract all the contesnt to any folder (your desktop is fine, whatever).
--3. Now open up your Diablo ii directory and open up the folder where you extracted the contents too(I'll call it DLoaderF).
--4. Now inside DLoaderF you will see a Diablo II.exe. Drag it into your Diablo II directory
--5. It will ask you if you want to overide the file. Say yes.
--6. Great! D2Loader i set up! Now make a Folder in your Diablo II directory called "Plugin"
--7. Download zPickit @ http://zoid.gamehackers.net/d2/zpickit/
--8. Extract The contents to C:/Program Files/Diablo II/Plugin
--9. Now open up the file called "ZPickit.ini"
--10. Go to the very bottom. You should see this:

;==================Show Items======================

[Unique items]
Quality=Unique
pickup=False

[Set Items]
Quality=Set
pickup=False

[Gold]
Code="gld"
Notify= FALSE
NoMove= TRUE

--11. Change it to the following:

;==================Show Items======================

[Unique items]
Quality=Unique
pickup=True

[Set Items]
Quality=Set
pickup=True

[Gold]
Code="gld"
Notify= FALSE
NoMove= TRUE

--12. Save the file and exit
--13. Go into a random d2 game and type .set pickit 1
--14. YOUR DONE :D!!

Please be free to post comments. *sigh*. Wish I had good ol' swordtip acc back :eek:.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
ok thats not very helpful... since most of our users dont want to pick up ALL the unique and ALL the set items

Gladiator

Reaction score
Thx for helping me set it up, but it wont work in a game and when i type in .set pickit 1 nothing happens.When I see a rare or set item it wont pick it up.Will it say its working when i type it in !plz help me!And also how do u make it so u can pick up other items 2.(This is for d2 lod rite?)

THX

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xXxEnemyxXx
Well.....I do instead of doing it the long/hard way :p
The Long hard way? as in the Right way? How hard can it be to go through a zPickit ini file and simply delete the items you dont want it to pick up? God. And if you were feeling especially lazy you could use Cms zPickit configurer, and customly add any item you choose to your pickit ini...

thats gotta be one of the most terrible guides ive ever seen.

And why the hell would any decent diablo player want to pick up every unique that dropped ... gg

And the worst part is that people still have questions in your thread (due to the fact that your guide sucked ass) and you dont answer any of them.

gg thx.
~Sam :p

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
yo Sam, calm down ... its not THAT bad ... the only problem i see is that we already have a such a thread

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
UnsaNe said:
you should probably sticky this
Gladiator said:
whats that mean?(Ima noob at this?)
ummmm no he said sticky, if u look at the top of the threads on the forum directory u can see topics that say (Sticky)