"No more trojans"-Thread

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Was about time ey? Well Im kind of sad yuz trojaning was the most usefull thing I have learned from this forum...but on the other hand...your opinion?

BTW: It's funny...you know: 30 minutes ago I was thinking about posting a thread with the name "Why are actually trojan-threads allowed in this forum?" :rolleyes:

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
y in that point you're right...but you have to admit that it was funny as hell ^^

since we werent able to find a working dupe method we started to do other things...

QUESTION: Are D2-Acc's actually property of the Acc-Maker's or of Blizzard? And is it actually illegal to steal them? (I know that trojaning is illegal but Im talking about the accs)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it is not illegal, youre actually not stealing them

@topic: i think the big problem is that we actually dont have much to do here in reference to in-game bnet hacking. to speak the truth: finding a dupe method is relatively hard :)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
finding a dupe method is relatively hard
true words

Actually almost every information about a possible dupe that is posted here was released on another forum before.
Users like UltimateEmpire and PyroKid for example ar our figureheads and we can be proud that their work is released on BF first.
True too...I dont know how other hacking forums are but the truth is that too few ppl actually know anything about hacking...of course there are guys all over the place who know how to drop gold using .send but guys with real knowledge are rare...

there have been many ideas posted here like the "open-cow-dupe" or the "cube in cube dupe" and I do think that we soon might find smth really good...if ppl wouldnt give up as fast as they usually do ^^

and u also have to admit that Blizz is making hacking more and more difficult for every day that passes...

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Im not blaming anyone for not having knowledge...I know as much as you about duping ^^

Im just saying that there are too many leechers, who arent helping at all =(

Maniac-DTK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I also have no knowledge about hacking etc, but I am definitely thinking over methods that might work. I make up my mind and try to think of some opportunities in order to tell/ask people how know sth about hacking.

Most time I am blamed by making big mistakes but... I my opinion, if everyone on this Forum just works a little bit and not only asks "where can i get an Ith- Maker" or "where to get a dupe- Proggy" it would be much easier to find a new way.

Btw: I dont think that anyone who comes out with a new/ perhaps an old, modificated idea should get flamed by saying : Old...noob...and so on. Everyone started as a noob and I think that some thoughts might be worth it to be tried.

So long
Maniac

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The problem with trojans is that yeah, you can use them to steal B.net accounts, but isn't it so easy to get people's credit card numbers, and amazon.com accounts?

That's why I think that we shouldn't be educating people on trojans anymore.

heaven_earth

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skitzofrenix
The problem with trojans is that yeah, you can use them to steal B.net accounts, but isn't it so easy to get people's credit card numbers, and amazon.com accounts?

That's why I think that we shouldn't be educating people on trojans anymore.
^^ yea well i got someones bankofamerica.com account and pass and the account had $700 on it but i am not doing anything to his bank cas it is very illegal

And i also think one of the best things about this forum i lernt was trojaning

And also i dont think that stealing accounts is illegal , well it is but not in the terms about them being battle.nets property because all we are doing is changing the pass we are not takeing them from battle.net and the items we mule off the accounts stay property off battle.net on the account that we mule them to.

my final say on the matter is I think there should be a new account stealing forum made
:confused: :confused:

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
woudln't it only be stealing if you removed the items/accs from blizzs servers? Otherwise aslong as its still on them, they still own it, so not stolen?