>>>>New Pindle Bot look!<<<<

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your like me and had a HELL of alot of trouble with pindle bot look here! I just downloaded this it takes a little bit of time to get it to work but I suppose if anyone needed help i could offer lil of what I know :) The only problem is, is about after 30 runs it closes its self down and starts back up and you have to hit okay again to get it to work.. That is the ONLY problem i have had EVERYTHING works perfectly if you get the ini right! Anyways enough of me saying how good it is! here is the link!

http://fallnangel.free.fr/IPB34.exe

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is this a good link? I don't want to get a trojan or a key logger in my system. Please someone check this file. Nagol if this link is clean then what version of Pindabot is it? Is it froggers Xtreme Pindabot?

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its the newest version of pindlebot...
its an exe, so it installs it...
i have the file, and its safe...
this may b like treason, but to find out more, go to the site
http://www.zelaron.com
the forum should suply some answers...

i didnt use that link to dowload it, but one of the admin on that site is friends with the creator, and he gave a link to a website... so, i think hes trusted...

in fact, when i think about it, that is the same link, and its completely official...
bye that i mean...
fallnangel is the creator of the pindlebot...
or co-creater or sumthing...
in either case, its a completely trojan free file that works relativly well

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ACtually zerlaron is not a good place to go. I wouldn't recommend it. ALso the first creator of the pindle bot was Punkrocka (with help from me) then IPB was started by Mortaz Lamuz and FallnAngel. Then they went there seperate ways but it was still called the same name.

L

ljj67

what does pindlebot do? and wouldnt u be scared it would through all ur items? and what happens if u die?