"Multi CDKey Loader"??

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm, I did a search on Google for a no-cd loader cause my cd keeps messin up, and I saw this at: 'http://mcdloader.migsoftware.com' and was just wondering if anyone has used it. Seems a lil shady to me, but maybe it's just me I tend to be pretty cautious with that stuff. Anyone have any comments on it or even suggestions for other no-cd loaders that do just that and dont have other functions?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah i know about d2loader, i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about that program multi cdkey loader, just seems kinda shady to me, might not be but iunno, just wonderin :p

the_battousai1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
from what i hear, its not worth trying, most of the keys are in use and everything

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
just use d2loader, read the stickies!

Running multiple D2's on one comp

This is the single installation method, I.E. you only need to install Diablo once. You will need TWO (2) (or more) sets of CD keys, Classic and LOD. If your computer can handle it and you have more the two sets of keys, you can start up even more Diablo's:

1. Get the CDKey Refiller here:

http://gamers2k4.com/file/refiller/cdkey_refiller.zip
(link by coolmission)

(Makes an .mpq file with the 2nd CD key)

2. Unzip the files somewhere (Diablo2 folder).

3. Edit auto-cdkey.reg file with Notepad.
===========================================
owner=The name that will show up if someone try to use ur key
d2cdkeympq=The filename the Diablo classic cd keys will store in. (cdkey.mpq)
d2xcdkeympq=The filename the Diablo Lod cd keys will store in (cdkey.mpq)
d2cdkey= EnterYourDiabloClassicKey
d2xcdkey=EnterYourDiabloLodKey
===========================================

4. Copy the cdkey.mpq file to your Diablo2 folder.

5. Open d2-cdkey.exe file and refill both keys.

6. Download "D2Loader" here:

http://www.dizzyd2.com/d2loader-110.zip

(Makes it possible to load more then one Diablo2 game)

7. Extract the files (Diablo2 Folder).

8. Make a backup of your Diablo2.exe file.

9. Move the Diablo2.exe file from D2loader folder to your Diablo2 folder.

This is how I did it and it´s works fine for me.

If you wanto run two Diablo 2 games create 2 shortcut´s to the diablo2.exe and in the first write -w in the command line and write -w -mpq cdkey.mpq in the other shortcut command line.

If you want to run more then two Diablo's, rename the cdkey.mpq file you created to something like '1cdkey.mpq'. Follow the steps above to make another cdkey.mpq file. Have your first shortcut point to the Diablo2.exe file with the -w command line arguments. Have the second shortcut point to the Diablo2.exe file with the arguments -w -mpq cdkey.mpq and have the third shortcut point to the Diablo2.exe file with the command line argument -w -mpq 1cdkey.mpq. You can do this for as many CD keys you have. You will have to have a damn good computer to run more the two Diablo's though. If you don't know how to add command line arguments to a shortcut, then this is not for you. Play one Diablo and enjoy being the suck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Clo$ed