I've been farming Fireflies...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Haha, you're still playing Fatty. I hear Sean is still playing Anklegrabber. Are you guys just dicking around or are you in a serious guild?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I just PUG everything just did some of a Kara today, and have done Mag's and Gruul's Its nice cause I raid on my time.

ALSO I GOT MY FIREFLY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
The guild Sheli and I are in is like 3/5 Hyjal and 3/9 BT. It's not much, but at least Sheli and I get to see some new content from Kara/Gruul's/Mag/SSC/TK.

I'm hoping to get Tuna in with us someday, but it was difficult enough for the two of us to get into one of their raids, and Ryan's gear still needs work.

It's just frustrating being stuck in welfare epics, and outdpsing people in far better gear than me (4 or more pieces of Tier 6) in pug Magtheridon and Gruul's raids because they don't know what a hit cap is, or a good dps rotation, or haven't heard of the concept of spell stop casting macros.

AND I SHALL HAVE A FIREFLY SLAVE OF MY OWN ONE DAY TUNA!!

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Looks good, wish you guys the best of luck in T6 content.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Sean, /stopcasting macros are no longer necessary. They changed the mechanics two or three patches ago for that. If you wanna confirm it, just download Quartz (casting bar with your lag in it) and spam your fireball button without the /stopcasting macro.