|IMPORTANT| Pindlebot is screwed since today on Europe-Realm! |IMPORTANT|

morki

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.morki.tk
Blizzard did something to stop ppl from botting this night (from morning to evening the europe-realm was down). I can just statr two pindleruns, then i got dropped out of the realm and cant log in again .. it always says then "Realm not active" ...

At first i thought of a problem, but i tested it 4 times (yes, F O U R!): always the same procedure ... first two games are working .. then "realm down" with this acc.

Other ppl (who dont bot) had no problems .... Blzzard seems to log something or so.

Anyone ideas how to repair that problem ??? Is it on other realms the same?

========================================
EDIT:
Blizzard seems to work with an IP-Logger and then ban .... if i disconnect provider-connection and rejoin inet again, then it works fine ... hmmppff

hellmount

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go to diabloworld.com they explain there. Oh if you keep trying you will eventually get banned.

nozex

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its the d2hackit.. yup 99.9% sure it is. i used d2hackit for pickit and i get realm down, if i don't then i don't :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
well everytime i die, i get a connection has been interrupted. anyone know wats wrong? i got meph,pindle,winxp,maphack,new d2hackit in my computer. i just use the maphack and thats all.
any help is appreciated