Hows this logo...

The Iconoclast

Member!
Reaction score
Well the BNETHacking.com is very very annoying to read, the colors are all over the place (red and GREEN???? is this christmas hacking or something?)

The WC3 pic of the orc is low quality, the text has too many effects, the outer bevel on the whole thing is overdone, and the matrix effect is seen farrrr too much in these forums...I'd suggest you do something more original, but that last bit about the matrix is more of an opinion. I will post my attempt at the same thing in a couple mins

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
@Custom-Ownage
the color scheme is a little off, and the cutout seems WAY to overdone. The text is kinda odd and its hard to read (something you DONT want for a banner. ) spend a little more time on it and try a differetn background.

@The Iconoclast
i like it for a sig, but i think this is suppose to be a banner and it should be like 800 px wide and alot shorter. just some input.

Reaction score
You're right, it looks lots better against black. I'd suggest that you put it in an earier font to read. Also like The Iconoclast said, the colors don't really go together too well.

The Iconoclast

Member!
Reaction score
oOoOoO

My bad Sicloan, I have been humbled ;)

I'll make it bigger if you want...but the creator of this thread has been kinda silent so far, so I'm not sure if he even likes the design and I'm not going to go through all the work until I'm sure he wants it for his site...

But yeah, thats a lot...I never noticed that Sicloan