Hey

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Im not new but i would just like to introduce myself properly (i just saw this forum haha!!)

Anywayz my name is Joe im from Florida im 18 and have a 5 month old baby girl, her name is Lexus. Im going to school at florida tech right now tryin to get a good education so in the future i can support my kid. Im currently taking care of her on my own right now, but its all good cuz my parents are helping out alot, by babysitting my kid here and there and givin me a plaec to stay.

I came addicted with bnet games couple years ago, my cousin got me hooked and ive been playin ever since then. Ill try to become a natural at the forums and mayb get to know sum cool peeps.
I shouldve said sooner but im studying computer programming right now, trying to get a good paying job possibly at Blizzard :). If anyone wants to give me some connections i wold be more then happy ;). Well thats bout all on me i hope i can contribute to the Battle Forums community.

Oh and btw wat is a sig?

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
well nice lil story there.

a sig is short for a signature.
It is the thing after you post that shows your character.. like.. a quote you like or a picture you make that represents you or you like it or something.

sig can also stand for the signature image that you have in your signature. so basically... for example i have this blue "SIG" under my post here that shows you who, or what i do.

you have to use VB code to get sigs into your signature or your post. there is a sticky on it in this forum.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
lol thanks, for the compliment and thanks for the tip.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
im agreeing with crookedfoot, we are over run with kiddos and immature old guys *me* welcome :)

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
haha iv noticed, there have been very many peopple in the forums that ive visited with some 13 year olds cussing cuz they want to feel "special" but i am also happy that their are people out there that are mature.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well, there are a lot of kiddos around here...but dont worry, about 60% of these forums are at least 17+

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
thats very good

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to BF and have nice stay