FFA

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
This is one of those days. I think I spent the better half of 20 minutes of this game doing nothing becuase I went away. To top if off I pretty much massed one units for most of it, and still won. this is why FFA is fun to play, cuase you never know who you play.

This is probably the worst game I've played too. by the end with 12k gold, I don't even need to care about losing units.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ill watch a lil later tonight.

12k gold... shit.. did you forget to play?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow cl as a first ....... i dont know how u play pan :\

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well I spent the first 15 minutes in the game with 3 mines, and in no upkeep, gettint 30 gold/second is pretty good.

at around 20 minutes I leave the game for a good while, then a little later i leave it again.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow how do you get that low apm Pan? 100 is considered low and below 100 is just... . So you were afk at some time ?
Human and noob orc had no micro. Elf was good but poor he.OMG hu no resurrection?? Otherwise good attacking by you. Just one note: still ff dryads better than ff hero with potion.

Im starting a new acca on Northrend this one was screwed thx to the last 9 losses- disconenctions, fatal errors , comp restart when i'm winning. Every day 4 disc/fatal error or 1 comp reset vs players from who i make wins. If you cant make a win thx to disc and fatal error... Meh I'll make the Spellbreaker icon 1st. And btw we should make a bf FFA to see this time who will play how. Hey how about Saturday FFA ?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Wow how do you get that low apm Pan? 100 is considered low and below 100 is just... . So you were afk at some time ?
Human and noob orc had no micro. Elf was good but poor he.OMG hu no resurrection?? Otherwise good attacking by you. Just one note: still ff dryads better than ff hero with potion.
The game was a joke. I was away for 7-8 minutes, and after that I didn't really take the game seriously (come on mass gargs..) I was surprised I even won, but then I realized they really all sucked.