BSing team mates should be run over by a Mack Truck

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just finished playing a game where one of my allies started the game by militia killing him own town hall, then he made an alter and attacked my base with militia and firestormed my workers. After that he tells the other team where I was and to attack me since i had no income. If blizzard doesn't fix BSing I'll be the one to run someone over with a Mack Truck.

here is a replay of the game I'm talking about, I know we still had a chance but it was 4 armies against 3 and I did make gyros (I don't know why).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know how u feel, BS'er should be shot. especialy our very own war3 mod Zaku who thinks it's funny to bs. I like the way you phrased ur title :)

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
EDIT-You already posted on there. Please don't post 2 topics of the same thread just to get more veiws and oppinions. Thank you.

-Frank :cool:

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How can Blizz "fix" bsing. Its not like BSers care about thier record. It's not like they care about thier units. You can't "Fix" bsers unless you indeed DO run them down with a mack truck.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you can fix them, ban the bs'ers cdkey. its no more then they diserve those stupid ****ers.

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That wouldn't be fair. There is nowhere in the terms of agreement that says "If you do not put forth any effort into the game, or leave at any given time or do anything you'd like besides using 3rd party programs in any game, you will be banned" so Blizzard can't do anything. Deal with it, get out of RT and go to AT or do Solo... possibly FFA if you're crazy. Part of the RT challenge is the risk involved teaming up with strangers. Don't be angry because they mess your game up, it happens to everyone.

The_Nexus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
exactly... when you play online, realize there will always be people out there who want to ruin your fun just to get a good laugh, it happens, it has always happened, it will always happen...the only way to completely avoid it is by doing AT or Solo.