Zerg Strats

vietboiracer0

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i need some help on good zerg strats against anyrace on Bgh Lt or HUntz and i need sum building orders for the good strats also.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
First get 9 drones mine with all. build 2 creep colonies and a spawning pool. build 3 more drones and a overlord. build 3 extractors. build 3 drones get 3 hatcheries. get more sunkens and some zerglings. mine with moe drones in the extractors. build a hydra den and more overlords. get 3 evolution chambers. keep building up defense and upgrade. get 12 hatcheries in all then get tons of hydras(make sure upgrading is done).

_____
attack
rebuild
--REDO--
_____

there that one's pretty good.

- The_Matrix_Reloaded

:halo:shoot

DefKnoT

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well,i dunno if it helps,but what i do is make drones till i hit my supply limit then i build 3 overlords and start building a spawning pool by my hatchery, then start making zerglings to defend myself. during the course of defending and attacking,i end up making at least 15 or 16 hatcheries and/or lairs. i usually make alot of mutas or hydras. or just random units

*hint* for fast kills and destruction or good D make 6 to 10 Ultralisks with upgraded armor.
works for me

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ling rush make drone until limit is almost up then make 1 or 2 overlords thne make a few more drones. then get a spawning pool and mass lings. then ling rush if it dones't work get hydra nad muts to help out

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
research burrowing and faster movement for lings. attack the toss as early as you can. If he defends with lots, burrow. If he then backs off, unburrow and continue your assault. repeat if necessary.This works great if he has no photons.

01356XO9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you wanna rush...build a drone then take a drone when you have enough make a pawning pool... then make zerglings and attack build another set of zeglings
they shouldn't have that many defenses at that time probably a couple of marines or bout 1 or 2 zealots
your first wave probably will die so right after they are made make them attack the base again