Zerg starigies

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
wut u do is wait till u have alot of gold andgas then u build alot of zerg hatchery then u buil alot of hydra and split half and half half with spiders and half with hydras

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That is good but...what if i was an 0wnz0ring Protoss gamer and used Psi-Storm on you? You'd be dead, that's for sure ;)

01356XO9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me personally i like to go at them with a bunch of zerg and hyrdas
just to make them think that my base is opeen then when they take there secondary forces towards my base they find out i have a couple of presents waiting burrowed underneath them...then i send in a second wave into there base

Bl4zEn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go with the gaurdian(s). Once Upgraded, Unstoppable force ( Unless IntroDuced to air units then you have a problem )
- However -
You could easily batch up a few dozen hydras, mutalisks, or perhaps devouers ( spelling? )...
Zerg Is A Very Fast, But Weak Race, I Personally Like The Toss...:lucifer

01356XO9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me...i just did this against a guy bout 10 minutes ago send in a mass of hydras and mutalisks
not all at the same time if you know the can psi you

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bl4zEn
Zerg Is A Very Fast, But Weak Race, I Personally Like The Toss...:lucifer
Zerg is not a weak race if you use it correctly, it has the fastest rushing that can be also called one of the strongest ways to win, the 6 ling rush it sometimes unstoppable if you're fast enough.

I also use the lings+mutas against protoss, it's most effective, the oppenent would get goons for the mutas but later sees that the lings would own the goons. Then the opponent would get zeolots, which the mutalisks would dominate. The only way to actually stop it is to go tech.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No offense but guardians are not very good, they have range and they do work well in a group but they're weak. Corsairs, High Templars and even goons would be able to beat guardians.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thats why u combo forces only $$ maps u like just mass 1 type of unit

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What else would you use to support guardians? devours? corsairs and goons would dominate that combo.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Scourges are good for guardian proctection. If its a human opponent they might get scared and not fight with high power ships like BC's or carriers. Hydras are good to. But i usually bunch up with scourges cause they are quick and cheap to make.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zvp: easiest matchup for the zerg.(Zerg controls everything in this matchup and toss is forced to react. Mainly because toss has no idea what zerg is doing)
zvt: fairly even(I like the dark swarm push using ultras and zerglings)
zvz: probably the hardest.

aphextwin

Reaction score
i ALWAYS use DEFILERS and queens for terran. Defiler must be the godliest unit in the game.... plague//darkswarm

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mutas are excellent,too. They're used in ALL matchups.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What you do is get 1 Mutalisk to patrol about 15 spaces back and forth. Then get like 50 mutalisks to follow it. When you do tell your patrolling Mutalisk to go suicide into an enemy base. The other Mutalisks will follow and then when the first one dies they all stop following and go mad attacking.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]