Zeratul

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
StarCraft II

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
404 not found

ooh works now :)

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
While I'm at work doing nothin I read all the SC2 story, heroes and units. It was nice to know what was going on here, as when I played SC&BW I was a kid and used cheats and skimmed through the missions. I remember the slayery of the matriarch and Stukov but really missed a lot of things until now when I read all on the Blizzard SC2 website + all the batches. Meh took me like 5-6 hours. Zeratul is one of my most fav heroes. He was a nice imba killing zergs with 1 hit. (was it 100 damage)

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ i like playing zeratul in sc1, he was definitely badass.

meh zeratuls bio sucks and boring compared to raynor. check out raynors they got a 3d cutscene model for him there while zeratul doesnt.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i think they play an important plot in the campaigh. Also the campaign may all be about the xelnaga and the hybrids.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zeratul is a badass. I wonder when they're going to introduce the Night Elves though. I've been waiting.