Z~One cool thing to do...

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
One cool thing to do...

[COLOR=0099FF]A cool thing to do is if you know that your opponent is bolstering their defenses in the front then make Mutas and then go behind their base and attack their workers and other things. It's so awesome because it works a lot usually if they are focused on the front.[/COLOR]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
its called harrassing... its not like its a new thing to do.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
moof, it's a move I told you about before.(I think I did) It's a move that allows you to take the map as the enemy is kept in his base dealing with your mutas.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Harrassing is great fun. If you go a muta/crackling combo you can harrass minerals from the back, and as they concentrate on taking your mutas out you can bring lings up through the front. They'll be stretched out trying to defend from both sides.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just make sure you have at least 7 or more mutas. I suffer greatly from good muta harrassment. Guess I'll start putting tons of turrets on my base...lol

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, muta/ling's a real bitch to deal with. can't rely on psi-storm because they're so fast.:(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
I am sorry to say that this thread is complete spam.. ><

But yes, muta harrasment is fun.. but in no way new, or a 'strategy.'

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Some times use guardins to distract....as the guards are busy taking out bulidngs, the enemy might want to save the building while you take the econmy with great ease. espiacally on money maps ;).

aphextwin

Reaction score
Re: One cool thing to do...

Originally posted by Moof-Ader
[COLOR=0099FF]A cool thing to do is if you know that your opponent is bolstering their defenses in the front then make Mutas and then go behind their base and attack their workers and other things. It's so awesome because it works a lot usually if they are focused on the front.[/COLOR]
you just noticed that? :( shame

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes i remember this one game my cousin was playing in. he mass hydra first to the front of his base, then later on he massed mutas. his enemy was right above him so he sent 12 mutas up. turns out, the enemy made helal spoer near the edge of his base but no army. so praticly he went up stirght to the bsae and just killed the entire hach and workers. he later left since his spores couldn't hit anything

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sword tip
Some times use guardins to distract....as the guards are busy taking out bulidngs, the enemy might want to save the building while you take the econmy with great ease. espiacally on money maps ;).
EXCEPT for the fact by the time zerg has guardians, Protoss or Terran will have sufficient defenses with which they can counter your attack with ease.

Not a very good strat to use.

Gemini_Bloodian

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't know about you guys, but normally I put at least 3 turrets at minerals, or 4 cannons, or 2/2 colonies just incase...that would be able to take the mutas (unless its over 12) before they die out

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I just naturally thought of doing this. Its common sense, well at least to me.