Is there a special way to do ling rushes i always slow down alot :(

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
meh, here is a small bo just for you:

7:Spawing pool
8:Overlord
From there, start pumping as many lings as you can get, depends on how fast you want the rush to be.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
first... just make drones//ovies for a minute, then get some money. and build a spawning pool. And then to top if all off.... get a few more ovies, and build zerglings..... takes me not long.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rushes with 6~8lings are risky and doesn't work very well,
but if you found enemy before you finished making lings, it could be nice (but cheap)

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it depends if you want the ling rush to count, no having any back up strat, etc. if you want the ling rush to ping them and kill them with that one attack, you could go a 4 pool, and send your drones to attack later on, but thats avery risky move, of course, considering your starting position. if you want your ling rush to maim your opponent, to stop his economy, and attack with a larger force later, you could go 9 pool, then get speedlings, depending on if you think you can kill him with speedlings, you can keep going lings, like 6 more lings, but there have been instances in which i have seen people keep going lings the whole game, getting 2 more hatches, and going mass lings. (sometimes using the burrow strat)

do NOT go 8 pool, bad eco, bad speed.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
5pool ling rush is good for small maps, otherwise i dont recommend you doing it.... blood bath is the best for ling rushing :0