You're all a bunch of drunks..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
..so help me out. Tonight I'm gonna drink (for like the third time ever) and I need to know of some good flavored liquor. I think beer is disgusting, and straight liquor is too, so I want something with flavor. Currently we plan on getting some Pineapple Rum, but I'm thinking I'd rather try something else..

That being said..anyone have any good suggestions? Where's glowpole when you need him..x_x

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Bacardi limon, Crown, Jager, Absolut, Goose. Everythings good. Oh, and if you're a soco type of guy.[/glow]

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
Strawberry Daq

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im more of a beer drinker myself. I have better mornings for the most part lol. flavored liquor... why not try some mixed drinks?? Gin or Vodka and Juice (orange juice) is has a pretty good flavor if you like orange juice of course. Rum and coke is great too. Im sure others can give better sugguestions, just remember when mixing put enough liqour just so you can barely taste it.

I will be drinking beer tonight :party: cheers!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Stop being a pussy and drink Bud,

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Beer: Carlsberg and Castlemaine XXXX or Stella Artois (wifebeater)

Spirits: If you want to keep going all night drink double smirnoff and red bull, double JD and coke is alright, southern comfort is good for flavour, Sambuka you can do shitloads with, Tequila slammers are ok (salt and lemon slice). Ages ago i drank white lightning like a chav but it tastes like shit. Neat smirnoff blue if you want to get hammered, fast. Mix spirits with beer if you want to throw up later.

Depends if you drink to get pissed, drinking casually, or drinking like some wine Connoisseur or something.

Bacardi is a ladys drink! What are you like.. (No offense to girls of course :) just a little obervation that a lot of girls love it)

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
you can always get some cider, or mike's hard lemonade.

otherwise drink mixed vodka and chase it with cheap beer.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I drink Bacardi all the time. Of course, most of my friends tell me I like pussy drinks....

But whatever! Bacardi Coco with pineapple juice is tasty and there's no denying it. Best tasting drink I've ever had though was Blackhaus with Mountain Dew. It tastes like liquid skittles and gets you drunk to boot! I'd also say tequila and Irish whiskey, a couple of the few drinks that I can do straight shots of and not mind the taste at all.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
if your looking for an alcohol with a high alc content, and still taste good...get permafrost...pep schnapps, its perhaps my favorite drink....theres a 4 shot limit at my house though....does well for ****ing people up quickly *oh this taste good, ill just have ano....PUKE* otherwise just get goose tangerine, or whatever its called

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
I drink Bacardi all the time. Of course, most of my friends tell me I like pussy drinks....

But whatever! Bacardi Coco with pineapple juice is tasty and there's no denying it. Best tasting drink I've ever had though was Blackhaus with Mountain Dew. It tastes like liquid skittles and gets you drunk to boot! I'd also say tequila and Irish whiskey, a couple of the few drinks that I can do straight shots of and not mind the taste at all.

Ah yeah i'm not denying it tastes good if you like your fruity stuff heh, i just like it to taste nice, but get pretty tipsy reasonably fast. And i like the burning feeling in your throat that stronger drinks give. Love spirits.

You like Irish whiskey huh? Nice but like Scottish whiskey, it's a bit expensive to be the only thing you drink all night or getting rinsed on it. Just nice to have it every now and then. And WHY do people spoil it by adding coke and shit to it? Do they not understand why it's a single malt whiskey?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beer is the worst for you. straight carbohydrates, empty calories. Vodka is the best spirit in terms of health.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go with Mike's Hard Lemonade or some wine coolers. They taste good, but they'll set you back a pretty penny because it takes more of them to get you drunk. Also, mixed drinks work as well.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score