Your Wc3 Strategies...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
That didnt work. post the old strategies you would use (before the update, after the update, please say what update or what game wther tft or roc) that are either obsolite or failed miserably.

I used to rush with the undead to the enemy base and haunt the mines...it worked for awhile but then a patch came out where once 4ish gold gathers have begun mining a gold mine, then you cannot mine it at all.

Reaction score
Mass ghouls with aura works quite well if you know how to execute it. What happens is that theres an orc and theres a UD. Orc builts altar, shop, burrow and all he does is pool to ud. The Orc also gets a tc and thats all. The UD gets 3 crypts and techs to tier 3 for the ghoul upgrade. The UD gets a DL and a DK and keeps hitting. The idea of this strat is to overwhelm and it works unbelievebly well. Even against hunts. Btw, you need some micro for this because if you lose to many ghouls you will feed the enemy. Note, if they get air, try and get gargoyles because they benefit from the 3 auras.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
mass huntz used to work on roc :\

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I always have my guide with the newest patch, this time 1.17. I make some changes if it requires so.