Your very own Hacks and Downloads moderator got scammed. **UPDATE**

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your very own Hacks and Downloads moderator got scammed.

Hey, everyone. It's not gonna surprise you that I got scammed. Woot. Well, some guy told me to go to a website (which I will not post.) and I did. He was gonna show me how to use the new D2Hackit. I downloaded it just fine, I scanned it, it got through Hotmail's virus system. Clean! Alright, now to get started. I loaded the module, and my shako, isted occy, ammy, and rings flew off and just in the nick of time I restarted my computer before he got my skullders, lidless, and 10 sojs. :) Just to let you know, there are files that have things in them that are completely undetectable. Be on the look out!

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was a trigger just like butterfingers. Not really that hard to make. Also don't put all your trust into MSN's anti-virus (mcaffee I believe it is) You have no idea how old the definitions are.

When in doubt, scan it with AVP. (.d2h files are also high risk but be glad only 1 person knows how to put a virus in it)

Corrodiate

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what you dont realise is nothing will be able to detect that stuff, because lets say norton anti-virus, wont be able to detect something that people wouldnt like to happen to them in diablo II, they search for viruses and trojans like subseven and all that stuff, not something that will drop all your items in D2....so....HAHAHA im glad it happend to you...i think....um....you deserve it for being stupid

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bad cod

dun go smacking ur lips off like that thinking ur some GOD unregistered make a simple mistake hes not perfect and for u to go smackign ur mouth off i should go smacking u around so shut ur whole and get a life!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Corrodiate

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wasnt he bashing someone about how stupid they were for trusting him, and unregistered trusted this kid....hmm......that makes no sense, i think he says in his exact words "dont trust anyone"

Corrodiate

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
read unregistered disobey his own teachings(dont take that seriously) "first of all, i want to know why you trusted me? I never did anything to make you trust me... if you do stupid stuff like that, yeah, it'll get stolen. That's life. You don't walk into the middle of the street with a million bucks and drop it and say "I'll be right back, dont touch it." without all the hobos (like me) stealing it. That's also why you don't go to Canada with pants. Things get stolen, get used to it. Don't trust anybody except yourself."

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
haha

here here corrodiate

shame shame kermit!! - foot in mouth, foot in mouth

1 point to corr for the "unregistered an idiot debate"

munky99999

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HipHopHobo
It was a trigger just like butterfingers. Not really that hard to make. Also don't put all your trust into MSN's anti-virus (mcaffee I believe it is) You have no idea how old the definitions are.

When in doubt, scan it with AVP. (.d2h files are also high risk but be glad only 1 person knows how to put a virus in it)

man theirs alot of people who can put viruses in d2h files

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by munky99999

man theirs alot of people who can put viruses in d2h files
yeah, alot of people who don't have lives. I sure hope that if blizzard makes a game like everquest, they make it more secure than diablo is...

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meh, i'm not perfect. Plus I have a friend that hacks accounts (no lie) and he hooked me up with a perfect shako, ethereal occy, AND an ist rune. If I learned anything from this, it's that if I make a mistake someone will always bail me out. :)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Unregistered, would you like to moderate a new forum i'm gonna be making called "Life Lessons"... you could teach all the younger visitors alot of stuff with your seemingly endless wisdom. Bail you out? Gold...............

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wouldn't ever compare Diablo II to anything in real life.... unless I was a major loser. :confused: Sure Skuzzy and while I'm at it I can teach them the dangers of Canada! The "underworld" of the neandrathal!

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wellll, wellllll, wellllllll! Welllity, wellity, wellity. Guess what, folks. I scammed a scammer. I usually don't scam, but my friend told me to atleast try this method, which I am not going to release, but it worked. :) My isted oculus and shako are all mine again. I know, this post is meaningless, but I just needed to let you know, I outscammed the scammer. Now start building a statue of me.