Your tactics for:

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok guys. u can laugh at me whateve ru want, as long as you contribute and help me >.<

on the first lvl, i CANNOT beat it.

i can get all the way to the end where u go to the Hanger bay (where the cov. ships come and let out all the enemies* i can get to the second section of it (the very last part of the lvl i believe, wehre all the elites + grunts keep coming out, and therse a second story w/ cov. turrets)

whats your tactic for beating that section? cause i cannot beat those freggin elites.

i got the grunt bday skull so i could kill ez'r, and i got a battle riffle (assault? ...the one with the scope) thinkin that would help... well that particular group of elites isnt exaclty headshot-friendly (aka i cant do it to them) and they compltely pwn me...

any suggestions?

ill sit there and duke it out with them forever, eventually i run outa ammo and am scrwed.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is said to be one of the hardest fights on legendary. but all u gotta do is us ur plasma rifle charge up shot then while that is flyin towards them switch to your battle rifle and one shot from ur battle rifle and ne elite is down. and i find that the best place for cover is one of the most left boxes right when u enter that section. just charge up ur pistiol go out of cover launch it go back to cover to swtich to rifle and then come out just enough to head shot em. good luck i hope this helps cause this is exactly how i did it. O and of course a few good generade placements help 2:D.