Your new Battlesystem

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
Hi, im creating the new battlesystem for this site if uhave any ideas of what u want added plz post them here.

to start this off i think im gonna make it so u get to choose your character type your name then you have 20 points to invest in stats to start off with and from their own u train and u gain.

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Definately need a better stat distribution, both from items and levels up, a skill system, item option (potions etc.) and of course magic that is learned instead of bough.

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
no....becuase it isnt about hacking the current 1.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Voice Of God said:
no....becuase it isnt about hacking the current 1.

Do you even have the slightest clue what you're doing?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forum: 1
The Voice Of God: 0

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How did voice get control over the battle system anyway? I know alot of people who would do a lot better job, which would include posting in the right forum and being original...

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well then someone should give him a swift kick in the nuts for lying and confusing me e-persona :(. i lost 4 minutes of my life in this topic and I want them back!

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shadow1psc2k said:
Well then someone should give him a swift kick in the nuts for lying and confusing me e-persona :(. i lost 4 minutes of my life in this topic and I want them back!
Moleman!!!

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
ok im back it seems this may take a day mroe than i thought the battlesystem which makes u prandom reasonable numbers that subtract form each other to lower enemy hp's and shit is very hard to code.but once that is out of the way im free .