Your Favourite Unit?!?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
omg like I'm totally spasming with Zealot,

Lyke, the first upgrade I do while I play is upgrading their leg shitz, omg seeing them run up to marines/hydralisks/dragoons and surround and owning is so much fun, I just find myself pumping zealots ONLY in the late game.

Seriously, withlike 12 gateways, I just pump zealots and keep sending them, omfg I love zealots so much

And now that they're getting new abilities, omfg im gonna like totally use them more! **** immortals, stalkers and zealots <3

For now, zealots + archons omfg i just got orgasm thinking about them, actually I'll go have a sc game now bai

(its not a spam, just a way to show my love towards zealots... what's yours?)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Well, in SC1, I'm abusive of the toughest starter units. I rarely play Terran and if I do I usually go Goliath, but otherwise it's Hydras or Zeals for me.

In SC2, it's going to be Nydus Worms out my asshole, with about a bazillion Banelings ftw. =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yea.. I almost forgot

DTs and corsairs... always pump 2 (corsair) and 4 (DTs) every game, corsairs for zergs, and DT for all races

Cosairs > Overlords =)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hydras, Goons, or Goliaths > Corsairs...and I always keep a few of each around, usually spammed tho.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Corsairs only gets overlords...

and I can still get those overlords even if zerg player has hydras.. muahahaha

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Lol. If you're against me when I'm Zerg, you're not going to be in the air. If I'm doing an air war as Zerg, I spam Guardians and Scourge. Send in the Scourge to wipe out anything in the air, and storm with Guardians while rebuild times are preventing any more air support.

Hell half the time I don't even do any anti-air...just make literally 100 Guardians attack all at once. That punches through just about whatever, regardless of air resistance...and the few I lose are quickly replaced, as I usually have about 8 Hatcheries on call at home base.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol. If you're against me when I'm Zerg, you're not going to be in the air. If I'm doing an air war as Zerg, I spam Guardians and Scourge. Send in the Scourge to wipe out anything in the air, and storm with Guardians while rebuild times are preventing any more air support.

Hell half the time I don't even do any anti-air...just make literally 100 Guardians attack all at once. That punches through just about whatever, regardless of air resistance...and the few I lose are quickly replaced, as I usually have about 8 Hatcheries on call at home base.
You cant *spam* guardians

and.. corsairs are just used to annoy the shit out of zerg of course they literally become useless once you start building spore colonies haha, but then corsairs can be used to scout around the map with the obs lol

and.. I never said I go air against zergs... who'd mass corsairs against any races lmfao

oh and..

has anyone thought about how scary DTs would be if we give them leg enhancement like zealots? LOL

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Corsairs > all zerg air units except Devourers.

Seriously, mutalisks, guardians, overlords and even scourges just get one-shotted by corsairs because zerg air has low hp and stacks easily.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The Dark Archon?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nah, I play toss becasue they look the coolest.

As for favorite units. Well in the first SC, almost all of them including corsairs, carriers, arbiters, templars, dark templars, dark archons, dragoons, etc.

As the SC2, well, stalkers and phase prisms.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I bet Zealots are losing their fast move speed upgrade and instead get this which is worse imo.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
shields? lmfao

edit

and by the time zerg masses guardians and scourages...

-_-
Not that hard to do on an island chain map. Islands are outlandishly defensible.

And yes, Tronga. I love money maps...I willingly admit I'm not a "hardcore badass" SC player, and quite frankly I absolutely abhor dealing with economy problems and would rather deal with wartime strategies.

You have money issues on moneymaps, they're just a little bit easier to overcome.