• Night Elves

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Orcs

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u call elves are easy to beat let's fight vs me and ill show u how elves own with a good micro.

all ppl can't play elfs the strong defends on who's using it not by
the race.

im a northrend player and i can say northrend roc solo or rt players own all other 3 gateways.

why showtime.werra can't own northrend ladder ? :)

all of sprit of gosu r in northrend even in tft & roc

2nd is asia with tft . asia is only good for tft.northrend own both.

showtime.werra in kalmdor #4 solo
in lorderon as rival.showtime #1
in azeroth rival.showtime #1
but in northrend as showtime.24hr he ranked #26 and with new patch no chance for him any way.

the biggest gosu players ever saw in history of elfs = showtime.werra in kalimdor, n811-master in northrend (roc)
apm70(tft)
they r world's top elves player.

and if u think elf suck come challange me i can come to ur gateway if u want.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Dumdidly dooo..

if u call elves are easy to beat.......how elves own with a good micro.

No one ever said they were or that they didn't.

im a northrend player and i can say northrend roc solo or rt players own all other 3 gateways.
Nobody cares what gateway you play on. There's an almost equal amount of idiots, you for example, that play on one, any, and/or all.

showtime.werra in kalmdor #4 solo
in lorderon as rival.showtime #1
in azeroth rival.showtime #1
but in northrend as showtime.24hr he ranked #26 and with new patch no chance for him any way.

the biggest gosu players ever saw in history of elfs = showtime.werra in kalimdor, n811-master in northrend (roc)
apm70(tft)
they r world's top elves player.

Nobody cares. Nobody cares. The End. We're not talking about pros, gateways, what race is an easy win, or anything like that. Read the topic, please.

let's fight vs me and ill show u how elves own with a good micro.
Judging by your lack of intelligence you have just displayed for the entire Battleforums WC3 section..No one will even take you serious especially when you are gracing with a nice name such as "warcraft3_hacker."

You can leave now.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stfu nap i can own u like a shit,the best race is not defending like u think they defend by who is playing those race good micro is the way of win not the race.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow hacker, i had NO idea as to what you were saying, you could at least try to make a little sense and seperate words from your periods...anyways, I LOVE killing NE, because of how they sound when they die. i love how the warden screams, mainly because its hard to kill her cause of blink...and althought mountain giants dont sound all that cool dying, i love watching them fall slowly on the ground...cause its hard to kill those guys >=/...but i dont like how peaceful they look lol.

the best race is not defending like u think they defend by who is playing those race good micro is the way of win not the race.
o, by the way, to add to this, its DEPEND, not DEFEND, get it straight

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like killing nightelves, and I like being nightelves... ? I know I don't like killing myself. I love using force of nature during a harass where enemy wisps are and watch their tree lovers slaughter those stupid glowing lights.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
warcraft3_hacker said:
.!. morrons here,

i give up those stupid brain slowed naps make me sick.
Morons? Who knows. Personally I find your previous post very bias.

I figure you were responding to where I said "newbelves" in regard to Night Elves right? If you know anything of warcraft history, NE was renamed to newbelf because of how unbalanced they have been throughout the history of the game. It has nothing to do with how skillful the players that use NE are.

NE used to be an attack-move race, and that is why people originally started using them. Back in 1.12, there was a 3 to 1 ratio of NE to UD players. Thats because UD had no counter to the beastmaster. The term "newbelf" is part of the Warcraft 3 culture, you cannot deny its position in history.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The newbelf came as soon as hunts got the bounce attack thing (which was actually a nerf). but after beta I didn't really care there was no imbalance me and my friends were just play for fun forums didn't exisist for me at this time so I didn't see any need for discussion it was all for fun. The only thing that was imbalanced for pretty much every one was necros 25 of thoes things it should be like 5. It was fun back then mass hunts potm and archers few chims. Towers were alsop banned from massing if you still had a base when we played pretty much.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I love killing UD. the hardest match up when i use NE but god I swear is sweet when I win.

I have always loved variety in my army and " no guts, no glory " ;).

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol i dont have a favourite....... how do u choose? animation in the way they die?

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
I like killing human the most because you can see them making their last chance at surviving by making Militia and then CRUSHING the militia and the base is left with nothing not a soul all has been killed :)

Also the militia rankes up hero really good I mean alot of games I have won because hero getting to level 6 by militia

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Night Elves, I mass quite a bit off footmen and knights before they attack. I kinda break thier spirits using defend on my 2/2 Footmen and attacking with my 2/2 Knights to most ground units.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I make 2, 3 or more is just too confusing for me to control and micromanage.
I also like crushing the feeble humans :p.