YOur Current Crush/Target

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey getting a dead sponge bath on my dick sounds kinda kinky......hmmmmmmmm

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
some chick posting half naked pics on her myspace.. HAWT we talk a lot now.. too bad i got a gf.. but i dig her too lol obviosuly

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
My e-lover soon-to-be live-lover, Kayle. Talking to her is pretty much the only thing I really look forward to every day. She's coming down in April, I think, on her Spring Break, for a week...it'll be the first time we meet face-to-face, although we've been chatting online for well over a year, officially e-dating for several months, and camchatting/talking on the phone for almost that long as well.

Sorry I don't have many pics of her, we mostly just cam or chat. Her actual camera is kinda shitty, so actual pictures are hard to come by.

For those of you who may remember her, she briefly joined BF for a little while as Dark Mistress. She didn't post much...this isn't really her sort of place.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
My e-lover soon-to-be live-lover, Kayle. Talking to her is pretty much the only thing I really look forward to every day. She's coming down in April, I think, on her Spring Break, for a week...it'll be the first time we meet face-to-face, although we've been chatting online for well over a year, officially e-dating for several months, and camchatting/talking on the phone for almost that long as well.

Sorry I don't have many pics of her, we mostly just cam or chat. Her actual camera is kinda shitty, so actual pictures are hard to come by.

For those of you who may remember her, she briefly joined BF for a little while as Dark Mistress. She didn't post much...this isn't really her sort of place.

avoiding that she will read this, i wish i was her rabbit o.o

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
She probably won't read this...she's never really here.

And yeah, her bunny is named Davey...yeah, she named him after the lead singer of AFI, long ago before he got really reaaally gay and emo.

And you don't want to be Davey. He's neutereded.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever see Star Wars? I'm sure you've seen him before.

damn him

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
dont tell it its cry baby anakin

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
what a poo-tang......but no im don't watch star wars

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
better than brad pitt???/ pstttt c;mon

ps im not gay

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really just pick targets whenever I'm at a party or anything... I don't actually want to date anybody right now, or for a while actually.