Your Craziest Dream

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
Post here your craziest dream in full detail

Mine started like this...
My Freind Katherine and i werewalking down the street at about 10:00pm
a car full of people with the windows rolled down drived by yelling "Kiss Her!!!" at the top of there lungs.
mind you in real life Katherines older sister is my girlfriend (Crystal)
So that was weird

Then about 2 hours later (in the dream) We were in Target gettign milk and cookies for a late night snack and a policemen ran at me and tackled me and beat me with his nightstick

next thing i know im in a courthouse in the defence section
and the judge is talking about the charges of child molestation

WTF we got milk and cookies and all of the sudden im raping someone?

But then again it was a dream so yah...

Post Yours ! :sleepy

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
OK, so I was an undercover Jedi working for the council, spying on a training ground for Sith. Almost like a CIA operative infiltrating an Al Qaeda training ground.

Anyway, I have a small strike team, and at all times we have to keep our hoods over our faces or we'll be exposed if someone directly looks at us.

There's three of us sneaking through various ground-level offices in random buidings, trying to get some solid evidence. While en route to the next building, we have to cross a track field where Sith are performing various excercises and running on the track.

One of our operatives breaks off from us and is soon encircled by a large group of Sith. I start backing into a buiding corner, looking to save my own ass than that of my fellow Jedi.

Soon the Sith start playing with him, cutting off various appendages while he flails around in agony screaming at the top of his lungs. Blood squirting out of an uncauterized brachial artery. I find myself shrinking more and more into the corner, hoping this corner provides some kind of magical illusion that I'm not really backed into it, all alone.

Eventually the Jedi is left on the ground, slowly bleeding to death.

The end.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
You call that "crazy"? As stunning and realistic as it sounds (realistic as far as dreams can go), I wouldn't call it "crazy"...

I dunno... I have too many "crazy" dreams to call any single one the craziest. My favorite dream started off with Superman and Batman, but I'm gonna skip that part. The dream continued (same dream, but everything changed... my dreams do that a lot) as I found myself in a barren wasteland. It was raining, and I could see nothing but mud and bits of gravel for miles around. The sky was a dull gray-green color, and very cloudy. It's possible that there were mountains in the distance, and as I looked around, I saw my class walking by about six yards away from me. I was in fifth grade at the time, and the class appeared to be on a field trip through this barren wasteland. I realized that I needed to catch up with the class, but I couldn't move. My legs seemed to be attached to the ground. I suddenly realized how heavy my body felt. It was then that I looked down and realized that my entire body was made of stone and mud. I was a huge golem creature, wide in stature and probably ten feet tall. I started toward the class, using all my strength to lift each of my legs just enough to inch along step by step (although, of course, "inching" along is a two-foot stride for a creature of my size). I made my way to a man-made trench of some sort. There was a twenty-foot drop at my feet, and in the trench, there was a dark tunnel to the left and a light-filled tunnel straight ahead, going through the trench wall that I was facing. Train tracks led down the dark tunnel. I looked down and saw my class making its way across the train tracks below me. In an effort to catch up, I jumped. The feeling of all that weight being hoisted off the ground and plummeting a full twenty feet was astonishing. Upon landing, my knees bent and absorped the massive amounts of weight. The force of my own size was so overwhelming that I couldn't move, even as I heard a train coming. I looked to my left, down the dark tunnel that the tracks led down, and saw the dim light from the distant train. At the same time, I looked ahead, down the light tunnel, and saw my class make its way around a corner and out of my view. I tried to take a step toward my class, but I still couldn't move. I realized that I was on the train tracks, and that I had completely destroyed the tracks beneath my feet on my landing. My entire body was too lethargic to move as the train's light grew larger, and as it approached, I woke up.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was back in Kindergarden and a dragon came under my desk and i was like OMFG! BBQ! i was really scared..

Then i had a dream i ordered pizza and i was like AEAADFDABA!!

I had a dream some girl poked me and i woke up..

This ring i had was being a toad.. hard to explain..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hrm lets ee i havent creamd in along time
me dieing
one death flash another one and another and another

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Hmm.

I had one of those dreams where you're in your house. You KNOW it's your house. It LOOKS like your house. But for some reason, it doesn't FEEL like your house. And everyone else looks like your family, brother, mother, etc. They look, act and talk like they are, but they don't FEEL like they are. Like you're trapped in some alternate dimension where you feel like you don't belong. :X

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I had one in 6th grade, where I was in my friends closet with Britney Spears, and she asked if I wanted to touch her boobs. I agreed, and when she took off her shirt, she had 3 nipples. WTF. That ruined any sexual dreams I'd have for quite a while.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I had this dream like 6 days or so ago, and god did it get me thinking. It's about Chrono Trigger, and it's centered around the creation of the time period 12,000 B.C. in the game, how the events lead up the way they did, and how it basically became the way it did. I must warn you, my post will be really long so if you don't want to read it because it's long I understand. Just don't bitch at me because you didn’t read this. ;)

I went to sleep as a man, and woke up as a man with magical powers flowing through my body, as if my blood was somehow enchanted by a supreme being. My stylish outfit was something to marvel at. It consisted of a advanced pair of odd clothing, I could not find a name to describe them. A velvet jacket with slacks that stretched as much as you could, and small shoes that kept your feet at a good temperature were what I wore each day. I now lived in a bizarre world, where the sun was very bright, islands floated in mid air, and energy was harvested by day and night.

This kingdom was known as Zeal. Inquiring around, it took a while for someone to tell me where I was, but it was not until they did that I noticed something. There were 7 islands in all, and they all floated except one. It has a enormous chain attached to the bottom of it, and a small palace lead directly to that chain. It went downward, within the gray clouds where we could not see unless we went there. I often wondered what was down there...

Our Queen and Savior, Zeal and her family kept the kingdom in a harmonic state. Everyone knew everyone, and she even introduced these creatures from the ''lower landmasses'' known simply as ''Nu's''. These small, rotund creatures were very smart, and very quiet. They often helped the scholars study, and cast magical spells and incantations. I got to know one of them once. They helped out tremendously. I always wondered what the queen meant by ''lower landmasses'', and I continued to wonder until 12,223 B.C. came along.

The Queen apparently wants all the scholars to see the ''lower landmasses'' as she claims them to be. My wondering would stop, and my fear and excitement would rise up steadily, as I stepped into a large beam of energy, that appeared as a flicker of light on the massive chain on Zeal’s lowest island; we were descending downward! This so called ''Land Bridge'', going at a speed that was at the time unrecordable, was amazing! The large group of scholars, about 800 people, were on this strange beam going to a place they called ''The Core''. I had no idea people have already been outside of Zeal’s domain before.... the yellow, lush clouds of Zeal soon faded within minutes to a gloomy, dark pair of clouds. What I witnessed then, I will never forget.

The haze of the grayish clouds was fading away fast, and when it did, the view was breathtaking; the large chain lead directly to a large, metal linking. The first thing I noticed about ''The Core'', is that it was linking many other chains! From what I could see, one chain lead directly right to my view, to an advanced-like civilization. They had massive towers and many other things, of which I had never seen before. They also had a large bubble, or ''dome'' as a companion of mine told me, covering the bulk of the landscape and the cities in which they lived! It was amazing!

I remembered where I came from, and I walked along the Land Bridge to the very end of it's moving body, to notice Zeal, shining bright in the sky. Some of the palaces and landmasses floating were visible! They leaked sunlight right through the gaps in the massive cloud system surrounding Zeal. I had no idea it was that small compared to the other landmasses. A peer next to me directed my attention to the left, had me notice a closer landmass, much closer to the sky gate it seemed. It was also covered in clouds, but it appeared to be a little bigger then Zeal. It's clouds were thunderstorms. Each time lightning struck, you could see the shadow of a large, seemingly desolate city. Creepy...

Before I knew it, we were almost to the Core. Upon arriving there, I took another look at Zeal, and at the two landscapes I could make out on the ride down, that were named ''Arris Dome'', and ''Floria''. The Core itself was a large, metal structure, with a central building that lead downward to all the lower chains. It seemed that each group of scholars was to visit one landscape and study it for about three days, then switch with another group to a new landscape, so that everyone got a little taste of every landscape before returning home to Zeal. It was then that I found out, I was being taken to the lowest continent within the cores bindings, which was called ''Earthbound Island''.

The land bridge was taking us directly downward to Earthbound Island, and all I could see from a top view right under The Core was that it had to be the biggest landmass by far. It was covered in storms of black clouds, and a native there, dressed in rags and cloth, told us that it was mostly thick vegetation, many trees, lush grasslands, covered in rain from a never-ending thunderstorm. Two things I noticed gave me chills to my stomach before we left. There was a large structure, possibly bigger then the second largest landmass in Zeal, located in the middle of Earthbound Island. It resembled Arris Dome, but it was smaller looking from here. The flickering thunderstorms gave me a small visual of it, and it appeared to be damaged....

The other thing that was rather spooky, and to a greater extent, scary, was on the far left side of Earthbound Island (it was shaped like a drop of water, a tip, and a big central bulge sort of), the clouds were lighter to a small degree then the ones covering the central island and it's tip. There was nothing in this large area of light clouds that I could see, but the native from the island reassured us that there was something there. Something that they would not dare get close to. This seemed like a good opportunity to go investigating to see what was around that area, if I could. Now the Land Bridge was deep in the clouds, rain was falling at an extreme rate and lightning arched within the clouds above us. The landscape was depressing...

Clearing the clouds, a lush rainforest like area was visible from a distance upward. We were approaching a small building that the chain was linked to, probably the exit of the island back to the core. When we got off the protective seal of the land bridge, high winds picked up, and the air was abnormally warm, but the rain was cold, and the clouds covered everything in the sky. The building that the land bridge was operating from had many ways of seeing the landscape, and ignoring he harsh weather at the same time. I took advantage of this moment to look for that dome-like structure I seen, I seen it, but it was a lot larger then I thought it would be. It stretched for miles on end, and, as I suspected, it was damaged; the dome had been pierced by something!

Walking along the grasslands, we didn’t have much to study. Everyone was looking at the large dome, and buildings located inside that were almost as tall as the covering of the dome itself. From here, the large towers soared above clouds located within the dome, meaning that it was raining inside the dome as well. The hole in the domes protective covering was about 1/4 the size of the covering itself. The closer we got, the larger it became. I had a really bad feeling about this place....

When we finally reached the domes entrance, I was breathless. The door leading inside the dome had to be 60 stories high or more. And 3 miles wide. It was enormous...! Entering the dome, I noticed the buildings were taller then I could bend. They soured deep within the domes interior, which was covered in clouds. Some buildings didn’t go past the clouds, about three did - one of those buildings was right by me. There appeared to be no damage to any of the buildings in the dome, but the power for the lights, or anything else for that matter, did not work. My colleagues and I tried to restore power within the first day, but it was hopeless to do so.

The second day was more interesting. We were going up a machine called an elevator to the top of one of the tallest buildings we could find. It was located close to the hole in the domes covering, and as such why we choose this tall building over the others. We passed three sets of clouds covering the buildings final levels, and at the top, there was a long, metal rod that soared in the sky, with a light on the top. It wasn't operational, but being on the top did give us a good view of the hole in the domes covering. The winds were bone-cutting at that height, and the rain was gone seeing as we passed the bulk of the clouds located within the dome on our way up.

Looking downward, a couple of my peer noticed a large hole right under the pierce in the domes protective covering. The hole wasn't very deep, but it was big. It looked as if whatever pierced the dome destroyed whatever was in that idea completely, as it’s a massive pile of metal and bits of wreckage now. We teleported to the bottom of the dome, at the streets, and when we were near this hole, we saw more natives. They were crowding around buildings and small stores, they were getting refuge from the cold rain and the dreadful winds that plagued the landscape, and that were brought in through the hole in the dome.

O n the outskirts of the dome, there was large cave that had torches lining it. My colleagues offered to go investigate it, while me and a friend, and a few others, went to go investigate places of interest that we had. One group of 7 people stayed by the hole, 18 of us went into the cave to investigate, me and my friend were going near the light clouded area, which was above a medium sized hill, and 5 others were investigating the other structures within the dome.

Me and my friend were outside the dome now, walking along the fresh grasslands towards this hill, where a local told us that the continent's landscape ends. Apparently the dome was much bigger then I originally thought yet still, seeing as walking across it nearly stretched half 2/4's the continent, and a half a day of moving around inside it. The winds were especially strong here, and the lighter clouds were still fairly dark, but not black as the other clouds were. We were standing on a flat piece of land, which had tons of support from under it, but it was almost perfectly straight. There, maybe 300 feet from the end of the continent, we saw it: the large, light cloud that covered the end of Earthbound Island....

We watched it as the winds picked up. A few natives were living in the area, so my friend went to ask them where and what the large clouds were, and why they were there. He was walking towards the small building, and I was walking towards the edge of the continent. Leaning on a rock, I observed closely as I approached ever closer. Suddenly, lightning flashed within the dark gray clouds in which I gazed, and they turned black! Then they changed back to dark gray. I couldn't make out what was going on, then by magical telepathy, my colleagues, along with our party leader on the tallest building within the dome, say they seen something around where I was. They said it was big.....

As I slowly stepped back to see what exactly it was, my friend rushed towards me with a native. He told us it was a large mountain within the clouds, that could float without the support of a chain and magic! I didn't believe him a first, but he told me to look at the top of the dark gray cloud when lightning was being struck. I told my colleagues from the skyscraper to do the same. When lighting struck, we could see a mountain, one almost as big as the dome itself! My colleagues could see it's top from the building they were in, by looking very hard. The natives called it, ''The Mountain of Woe''.

We stood in awe....a floating mountain had to be the cause of some arcane magic, magic that even Zeal did not possess! After watching the lightning flicker and reveal the gigantic, floating mountain 6 or so times, our colleagues came from the cave, and have discovered a lot. They say that there’s a massive village beneath the dome, where everyone lives. Some way they were banished from the sky by rude man in a cape, and other say it was because of Queen Zeal. Who are these people...?

Their story is a lie. Zeal would never banish people who couldn't use magic, though the thought of living with less-talented people is very disturbing and weird. Then again, I did hear of Zeal being much larger until the queen banished a large group of infidels to some unknown land. So maybe these are Zealians, and maybe they used to live with everyone else...a long time ago anyways. But there was more news that would change Zeals fate entirely - a massive energy source was found near the core of Earthbound Island, via the technology within the dome as well as the magical scanning of my collegues deep within the cave where all the natives lived, which was called the Terra Cave. With this much energy, Zeal could do wonderous things that were thought impossible!

We were ordered to quickly return to Zeal when we discovered what we found on the Earthbound Island. Upon getting on the land bridge, and looking down at the continent, I could see that Mt. Woe was actually a mountain, and was a very large one at that. It was as large as the landmass in which Kajar, the runway for the Blackbird, as well as the Sun Keep were on. Amazing that it floated in the air without any support that can be seen with the human eye. If we could harness that energy, Zeal could float without the power of the sun or energy...

A day or so passed before the blissful sun energy of Zeal touched my skin. We reported what we found the Queen and the Guru's of Time, Life, and Reason. The Queen proposed that we develop a machine to harness this energy from The Earthbound Island. And so, we began working on such a machine, which had many names, as we kept changing them. Zeal’s Might, the Earthbound Machine, many others. We finally agreed on a name after a year or so of working on it, and the name of the machine to harness this energy was to be called The Mammon Machine. It was now 12,011 B.C, and we were almost done with the Mammon Machine. When it's completed, Zeal will be reborn!

Yeah, like I said, long post. But it was an interesting dream I think. It was so awesome, to me, that I'm going to set it as a ''Theory of Zeal'' and how Zeal came to be when you get to it in Earthbnound. Part 2 coming soon from my imagination and creative mind. :D

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The craziest dream i can remember is that one time a cop was driving around the neighbor hood and he was just messing around when he said this but he said do you guys have drugs and my friend pulls out a pound of weed and goes yea and starts smoking it and gets drove away in the cop car.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I just had a dream last night there was some Sumo Wrestler who snuck in the back of my trunk to get in the border and peed himself. Lol it was very weird. I went inside to my Dad's house and he has this huge snake (in real life) and threw it on me as I was going up the stairs and it bit me and I screamed really loud. It was such a weird dream.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I'm sure in real life too your dads huge snaked jumped on you and you orgasmed all over the floor.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Hitsua said:
I'm sure in real life too your dads huge snaked jumped on you and you orgasmed all over the floor.
Too bad yours would be a little worm.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lol all yours are pretty funny. i liked corts the best.
alright so i have two dreams that were pretty weird.

i was walking aorund in some sort of playland and my freind kendra asked me to a race. so it was throught the tubey things in the playland.
so i was walking through and had to go through all sorts of secret doors and tunnalls and under ballpits and here screaming children and when i made it to the end i was like "yha i beat you!!" and then i closed my eyes and opend them and i was in kendras house.
my parents were telling me there was a burgeler. i had a fatas box of crayons i won from the race (i dont know how i got them but they were there) so we were running through the house trying to escape the burgaler and we went to hide in the bathroom. i put my crayons down on the sink and my mom and dad said "oh no we have to get out of here!!"
so we went into a clear room and they said "oh how could you forget your crayons?!"
so i went back to the b-room and the burgaller was there washing HER face and i woke up.

the other one was my mom and i were walking around in the summer in a rainforest but there was snow everywhere and this big sammonen dood was walking ahead of us and he had on this weird green bra i used to have, so my mom told him to give me back my bra and he turned around and started donig this really weird dance.. like a shuffle to the left and right and then a hop up and down and then repeat. so we started doing it too.
THEN my freind elisa came and said we had to go to las vegas so we were on a top of a hill, and in my dream i had a little borther and my mom told me to bring him. elisa got some sleeds and the rest was like some sort of nintendo game. it looked like a video game! my brother was on the back of my sled and elsia was ahead of me. so i kept bumping into trees and rocks and you had to get a pizza slice to gain health but my little brother fell off the back and i just left him there.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO we reach the bottem of the hill and there is just small patches of snow here and there and we climed over this gate and there were rainbow people dancing naked around the fire and eating choclet coverd mushrooms. and we asked them how to get to vegas and they told us.
so we kept walking and very soon we got to vegas but it was like vegas and ABQ and portland all combined... we went to this smothie shop that had HUDGE!!!! smothies with big doll heads sticking out of them all with differnet crazy hair styles. so elsia and i orderd our smothies and i orderd a pair of pink boots to be made by me. elsia went to play pinball they made my boots and just as i was about to take a drink of my smothie i woke up.

whats really crazy is that the next day, i couldnt find my green bra ANYWHERE.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Too bad yours would be a little worm.
And the second I got in you I'd be sure to turn your vagina into compost.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
I had this dream where i was boning all these hot bitches then i woke up and i cried.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
my craziest one links to my everyday net life. i dreamed i was a flea. i was just jumping around and biting people. that was fun btw. and then i starting biting peoples privates and they started scratching it and like everyone was looking at them and shit. damn it was funny. but then this guy had this anti bug thing and i nearly died which is when i woke up. that was scary. you could see you body burning up from the acid.