You will never guess what i did today!

tatersalad589

Member!
Reaction score
DragnSkull said:
on behalf of every male in existance: i hope you die.
AMEN DRAGNSKULL!!!!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
read the rest of my post i just edited in. damn kids your taking this awfly personally its not like i poped out your balls.
i dont know how you all treat your dogs but SOME people dont want little puppies runing around pissing everywhere, and like is aid b4, it was what i had to do. whould you rather of that dog stayed in a kennle with his ablls and no other dogs to play with and possiblly be there forever and have to be put down?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sry im not trying to be mean...but its just how i feel...

yeah, you had to do it, and yes, it was the rule...

but theres just something about ripping out testicles that is very unsatisifing to me, and probably every guy here...

i myself couldnt imagine doing that to another man, regardless of species...

i have a dog myself, i refuse to ge thim neutered, but he has a great life, gets fed every day, leftoveres every night, i walk him every other day (was dfoing it every day but yeah...) plays with other dogs (males only), lives inside away from the heat, and has all the ice cubes he can eat (he loves ice cubes more than doggy treats...) and i plan to stud him out.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Haven't you watched the price is right? "Get your pets spayed or nutered" Says Bob. If Bob says it, its got to be a good thing.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
some ppl want to pimp their dogs but if you, do dont adopt one.
and just cuz a dog has no balls doesnt make him unhappy. its better than him being put down.
that whould make me sad.
but in my time of working there we have only put one animal down,. a cat who got hit by a car and who wasnt going to make it.
my fav cat in there right now cant walk from being hit by a car, but i take her out and lay her down and pet her for a long time everyday. she is so sweet and i really hope she gets better and finds a good home.

also he was a puppy even if he knew he had balls he whouldnt have known what they were for.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i would have refused to do it still =/

im a guy, and in my thinking: if i had to choose between getting my nads rippe doff or dieing, id choose die, theres no poitn in living if i get those things ripped off...

and as for not having balls wont make him unhappy...

i dont know about most guys here...but if i had my balls cut off, id be very unhappy =/

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
HE IS A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, wtf is the big ****ing deal?!?!?
guys think its cool to ****in... dicect frogs and ****in... eat bugs and dirt but its too much for a DOG to get his nuts removed.
1: he didnt feel it
2:he wont even notice they are gone he is too young to know wtf they are
3: its WAY better than him dying
4: HES A DOG!
5: HES A DOG!!!

and also im not that ****ing atached to my ovaries, sure i whould like to keep then but if a dog gets spayed i dont go saying how crule it was.
damn people.
HES A PUPPY FOR CHRISTS SAKES!

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
OMG NOW THAT FUCING PUPPY IS GONNA EAT!!!! that means that more food is wasted on some dog

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
question: what do they do with the testicles after they cut them off?

my guess: sell them to azn resteraunts.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
dude azns dont eat dog testies. some people still eat dogs but not that is frowned upon. western influence is changing the azn continent. azn countries are becoming america.

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
shut up azn, there where you come from they eat dog testies instead of the breakfast egg, and your not from korea

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
firstly yes i am from korea.
secondly you are using language ina malicious way which isnt allowed on chitchat i think.
thirdly your being racist which isnt tolerated in the chit chat
fourthly if you wanna duke it out come to the asylum.
fifthly fuyck you go to hell bitch

Zerglite

Reaction score
torrid mind said:
HE IS A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, wtf is the big ****ing deal?!?!?
guys think its cool to ****in... dicect frogs and ****in... eat bugs and dirt but its too much for a DOG to get his nuts removed.
1: he didnt feel it
2:he wont even notice they are gone he is too young to know wtf they are
3: its WAY better than him dying
4: HES A DOG!
5: HES A DOG!!!

and also im not that ****ing atached to my ovaries, sure i whould like to keep then but if a dog gets spayed i dont go saying how crule it was.
damn people.
HES A PUPPY FOR CHRISTS SAKES!
whats the big deal...?...

that is the most ignorant thing ive heard...

all a man really has is his manhood, THATS the big deal... lose them... and you cant even call yourself a man anymore in my opinion

and i have never
A. disected a frog
B. Eaten bugs
C. eaten dirt

its not the point that its a dog, the point it its a fellow male, and you my friend, are a cruel, sadistic person.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I've dissected a cat (there IS more than one way to skin one, btw), eaten plenty of ants (the big ones taste sour), and eaten plenty of dirt (our PE class was hardcore).

Yet I'm not a dog person.

It may be a fellow male (you know torrid's not male, right?), but the term "horndog" came into existence for a reason. I've seen fixed dogs hump the heck out of stuff; it doesn't change their nature all that much.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Diatenshi said:

all a man really has is his manhood, THATS the big deal... lose them... and you cant even call yourself a man anymore in my opinion

and i have never
A. disected a frog
B. Eaten bugs
C. eaten dirt

its not the point that its a dog, the point it its a fellow male, and you my friend, are a cruel, sadistic person.

quoted for truth

i think he managed to say it better than me =/

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Diatenshi said:

and i have never
A. disected a frog
B. Eaten bugs
C. eaten dirt

:rolleyes

whatever im done arguning about this with you Diatenshi. really it waspart of my job and now he is in a good home and i dont care what you think but the dog will be plently happy without his nuts.

As for today, whoknows maybe i will get to do a cat this time.. that siamise has soe pretty big nuts.

i doubt they will ever let me spay an animal (its a bit more complicated)

how did you know we give them to asian resurants?!
actully we give them to this place down the orad called great wall of china. i think they used it in the wonton soup.... :heart

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Did you have the choice to keep his balls? That might be kind of cool.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
...thatd be strange...

a guy could actually say he has more than 2...

or a girl coudl say she really has balls.....

...strange...