You think you were good at guitar at 8 years old?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!! THERE BOTH insane!! Damn, those guys are gunna make a living w/ out school , i wish i was good at SOEMTHING! :'( :tear :tear lol

-brandon :corn

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i guess it's cool. i dont really care about guitar tho! :)

ram1500

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah that first kid isnt really all that great... i mean for an 8 year old hes good but hes not sensational... its not like he has insane chops and control.

i saw a documentary of a local 8 year old blues guitarist.... holy **** he was twice, hell THREE times as good as that first ****. Michael Angelo is good though, hes insane.

My friend Paul is really good @ guitar. Hes been playing since he was like 5 or so too, so you can imagin his skill. At one performance from him, two strings broke because he was playing so fast, but he kept going without missing ONE beat or messing up once... he said he just moved it all up an octave or something. Yeah. hes ****ing gawdly.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, that sounded like crap. You can't call random scales a solo, that was total shit.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He is good for an eight year old but that was a really bad job of playing eruption, it wasn't random scales it was by Van Halen he just didn't do it right.

Far Daries Mai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZDLR.net
A little word of advice for him, don't listen to TATU for inspiration , unless you want to be a corporate hoax

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
hes ok man, its really sloppy. tapping isnt hard to do, over a year thats not hard and ill give him credit that he stayed in key most of the time during the runs but eruptions not hard after a year or so of playing.

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
man u think that Michael Angelo Batio was great you should see him p[lay his double guitar... my friend saw him in person and he said you cant even see his hands sometimes

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, Michael Angelo Batio was really good.. i wish i could do that... :(