You republicans are BORING me.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hillary will be running for president in 2008, but for the Democratic party. She will hopefully bring out whole economy out of deficit and once again, put it into a very large surplus. That is one thing I miss about this country, we no longer have money to spend on our own country. We are spending it on our war with f'n Iraq. We are poor, very very poor.

If Hillary runs for president she will definately win as well, the first female president, it sounds good to me. By then I will be 20 and I will be voting for her, because she is doing a good job for New York, and I damn well know she will do a good job for the United States of America...

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hillary or Dr. Rice. Really, they're both the best candidates of the century, to be honest. Between the two, its a tossup. I tend to lean republican, but I believe Hillary would be a good pres. I mean, we know she did all of Clinton's work, and he sat back getting blowjobs and appearing on TV. Before I form strong opinions, I will wait for them to verify that they will run, and show the world their political opinions. I will probably base my opinion off of their entire cabinet at the time. You know, I think Edwards would make a good president or vice if he ever ran again. If it werent for Kerry's dumb ass, he could have easily won.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forged said:
I don't know much about rice, but if you are suggesting either of them is beter than the presidents we had 100 years ago you are very wrong...
Within 100 years of this day, they are the best candidates. Not from 2000-2004. From 1904-2004. Within this time frame, I could name one or two that I could consider equal, but none greater.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wait so why does everyone forget guliani?(except for a few)

kerry plans on running 2008 as does hilary...hmm

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Runexten said:
She will hopefully bring out whole economy out of deficit and once again, put it into a very large surplus.
That "very large surplus" you're referring to was a projected surplus (in other words, it only existed on paper) I'm just glad I'll be able to vote in 2008 so I can vote against her if she choses to run.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Undead Cheese said:
That "very large surplus" you're referring to was a projected surplus (in other words, it only existed on paper) I'm just glad I'll be able to vote in 2008 so I can vote against her if she choses to run.
me too, second i turn 18 i register for conservative party!!

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The_Raven7 said:
****ing sad.
ok one..that was a waste of a post, two, why is it sad when someone wants to join apolotical party? its their choise..just because your a raving liberal lunatic doesnt mean that your view is right...or wrong..its your opinion.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
The_Raven7 said:
Um he ditched bush... my point. Yet you turn around and say that's why he's going republican?

Also, the less "conservative" our society gets (and it is lessening, but there is this big puritan streak), the less important the intangebles become. Because WHITE, MALE goes against BLACK, FEMALE.

honestly how dumb can u get!? where are u even getting this info from? your a$$?

powell said early on that he would only be in for 1 term and he kept his word.
The people who step in for the president's cabinet are not payed very much at all compared to their other jobs. not to mention it isnt a easy job at all.

as c9h13no3 said it "go die". :dance