You know what'd be awesome?

Renji

§ilent Âssassin
Reaction score
If SC2 came out in late June this year. Oh BTW, we're about to see Zerg with the next update probably. Dustin said Blizz is working on the Zerg. ^_^

Although it sucks for me, because apparently I was banned from the B.net forums for no reason... Or their forum is still messed up. Whenever I wanna post anything I get the message "The Battle.net forums are currently down" which takes me back to the main B.net page. It's annoying the hell outta me. Yeah, so there's my 2 cents.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If SC2 came out in late June this year. Oh BTW, we're about to see Zerg with the next update probably. Dustin said Blizz is working on the Zerg. ^_^

Although it sucks for me, because apparently I was banned from the B.net forums for no reason... Or their forum is still messed up. Whenever I wanna post anything I get the message "The Battle.net forums are currently down" which takes me back to the main B.net page. It's annoying the hell outta me. Yeah, so there's my 2 cents.
They're working on them, not necissarily the next update, they might just update with another character biography or some lore related thing. I still hold that the Zerg will appear in some eastern magazine before they appear on the website like what happened with the Protoss and Terrans.

Whenever I get he B.Net forums are down message, I just hit back and keep trying till it accepts.

Renji

§ilent Âssassin
Reaction score
Mmm... so others are having the problem too. I'll try that. Thx.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
every time i visit i get an empty thread :(

internet plz zerg leak

Renji

§ilent Âssassin
Reaction score
Mmm, Blizz posted something about another WWI... for 08. Hope we get the beta online when it happens 4 free... agh I can't wait.

pikapika

Reaction score
cant wait for the zerg. humans seem to similar to starcraft1 =/

Renji

§ilent Âssassin
Reaction score
Sure, and why don't we all just start hating StarCraft, one of the best RTS's in the world, for no reason and all run over to WoW? Not gonna happen dude. Lol, even if D3 would be awesome.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hope that Sc2 will have a potent editor
if you ever played WCIII it had the most powerful editor you can get for a RTS (probably) and SCII's editor is based on that. In terms of thinking about the SCII editor, don't think of anythign in reltion to SC editor, ebcasue it was like a toy car compared to the SCII which is a real car.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
B.net forums are worst forums out there. They are outdated severely.
The Zerg will most likely been seen by our S. Korean friends long before we ever see them. Unless Blizzard wants to keep the Zerg tightly under wraps until the games release. Which would be cool too.

Renji

§ilent Âssassin
Reaction score
I think not. Anyone noticed that we haven't got any new unit updates... more info (besides discussion and Q&As)? Plus Blizz DID say they were working on the Zerg on their own forums... I can't shake the feeling that their going to be released this week.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They arn't updating probably because there is so much balance going on a unit they put on the website might be off of it extrenely quickly. No one here might have noticed the firebat was readded a little while ago, was later moved to the factory, and is currently out for the maurader.

If you have an update, and hte unit is removed what about the update? The untis that are in the updates are the most likely candidates to survive to the final game, and even then. The Zerg are being heavily edited, and it should be a decent while before we really get to see them.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt Blizzard is working on the Zerg but that doesn't mean they are going to release them to the public.

They aren't going to release everything to the public.

Their forum format is complete ****. The problems with the logging in should be enough to justify a complete revamp of their forums. They need to upgrade.