You Know What Sucks #2

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a great avatar. Don't you even try to pretend otherwise!

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
...why is this thread still going?

It sucks.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Whenever I worked at Chili's I made sure to deliver food to people by how awesome/nice they were. Maybe you should rethink your manners and how you act in public, Egotistical Asshole

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If that happens to me, I just don't tip. I make those ****ers earn their tips.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
After you work tables for a year you can usually tell when you're going to get tipped or not. By the point I'm deciding to deliver their food late for being assholes then I've abandoned hope in a tip.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I do tip, I tip well. Just not when the waitress/waiter doesn't deserve it. I believe they should be earned.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i tip well, but never in dollars cause they're just ****ing waiters/waitresses

once left some lady 20 dollars in change, not quarters either

thats how BA i am

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
After you work tables for a year you can usually tell when you're going to get tipped or not. By the point I'm deciding to deliver their food late for being assholes then I've abandoned hope in a tip.
**** that, it only took me about a month to figure out who's gonna tip **** and who's gonna tip baller. Every so often you'd get someone that would supprise you, but for the most part it's all the same.

And yeah, if anyone was ever a jackass at a table I was serving when I did, I'd just let their food sit for a while then bring it to em coldish. If they'd complain I'd bring up how their negative attitude blah blah blah.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I personally just let the meal coverage cover it. The only time I do tips is fast devileries or to taxi cab drivers. But its only if I am in a generous mood today.