Yeah, right, e3 2006 hot babe again

A

adamskydancer

After long time waiting, E3 2006 is going to launch in May. Players all around the world are so excited about this major event in the gaming industry. Hope all of us could enjoy this events!

About E3 Expo:
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (or Exposition), commonly known as E3, is the world's largest annual trade show and the third largest gaming convention for the computer and video games industry. Although there will be less booth babes this year, E3 is still going to be a glorious star among all the game events. As E3 official site said:
"This year's program marks the largest group of speakers ever. Don't miss out on the conference program that sets the standard for all others"

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I wouldent mind going to see the WoW part of it the new stuff looks INSANE!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Two things.
1. You need to be part of the press to visit.
2. E3 will no longer take place, as was posted a few months ago.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wtf no more E3? how did i miss that?! WTF?!

also: i coulda sworn E3 WAS allowed to the public, but certain areas wernt...

Nesslegam

Member!
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
also: i coulda sworn E3 WAS allowed to the public, but certain areas wernt...
Yeah, me too. When I see pictures from it, there always looks like it's lots of random people there, walking around playing games having fun.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nope,
"The expo is a strictly over-18 event. It is only open to game industry professionals, journalists, and guests of exhibitors, such as celebrities"

"On July 31, 2006, it was announced that the expo would be downsized and restructured. Essentially, the E³ "Trade Show" has been cancelled, replaced with a much lower-key and inaccessible event or series of events. E³ is now called the E³ Media Festival, making the full name the "Electronic Entertainment Expo Media Festival."

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E3