Xpert demos

Discussion in 'Warcraft III' started by D3m3ntor, Aug 20, 2003.

1. D3m3ntor

D3m3ntor New Member

Monte Carlo, monaco
    I really need some expert demos that i can watch and maybe learn some new things..... I would really prefer if they were taken from a tournament

thx:p

2. Aragorn7

Aragorn7 Member!

At My Computer, Where Else?
  3. D3m3ntor

D3m3ntor New Member

Monte Carlo, monaco
    No its gay i have to register i rather hav one here directly to download and from an advanced player

4. Emperor Pan I

Emperor Pan I Respected Member

Canada
    one sec, ill get them
    How to view:"run your mouse over the tiny blue button between the rounds. When highlighted, you will see a short summary of the game. Now click on the same blue button rather than just mousing over it and it will take you to a game details page such as the finals. Now in the top portion of the page you will see a link that says "Download" next to Replay. Click on this link and save the file to your replay directory. Do not rename this file. If you rename the file the replay will not work because it uses the file name to show it's an official Blizzard replay. If you change the file name, the game won't recognize the replay. "

Lordaeran orc 1v1: http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w...px?Gateway=Lordaeron&Tournament=ORC1-20030813

5. D3m3ntor

D3m3ntor New Member

Monte Carlo, monaco
    wtf i know how to use a god damn replay i just need really good ones, its that so complicated?

6. Aragorn7

Aragorn7 Member!

At My Computer, Where Else?
    www.warcraftreplays.com is not very complicated. Just register and be happy with the enormous amounts of replays you get.

7. BlitZ_jf14

BlitZ_jf14 New Member

omg

dementor is such a noob it takes like 30 sec to register to warcraftreplays.com but if u want good replays actuslly the best on bnet go to war3.replays.net ( chinese site its long to connect )