[XHS Release] TradeSwitch

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by irdamage
Everything runs well so far for me...but...i used my two copies of the game to try this on myself to test it...anyway i used two jewels, ive gotten it to work out well enough, but all the program does is put in the second item into the trade window, i put the jewel into the bottem left hand corner of the trrade windoow, abmd then i put the one one i wanted to replace it with in the bottem right hand corner of my inventory can anyone help me out with this
this is all it relly does. this is designed on the fact that most ppl on d2 r little stupid teenagers who r very imationt, expecially when they have allredy hit agree and u start movin item :sly :D :p

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
ya was up said it all and so did u thats all it does is swich the item i my self hasnt goten the scam pulled off yet but i do it with a SS and a steelclash they all are like lol put the SS back any 1 else gotten ur tradeswich to work as in scamed people W/O giving the item back

AeroL33t

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wassup, or Custom

Whichever actually wrote the script, PM me about getting me the source, ill set ur script up with a configurable .ini, (since it sounds like thats what you want?) I wasnt really involved with you guys doing this at all, well simply because its just a simple little program, but hey I'll help expand it.

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i will offically be starting to make a update on it monday. this will fix all the bugs including, but not limited to(now im starting to sound like blizzard)

1) i will make it so the window doesnt minimize.

2) i will make it capture keystrokes just like hackit. ex: if u type in ".swaphack 1 3 slot" or something like that (the reason the one would be there would be for like different preset movements that u specifically make for urself using a conifg file that will be in the dl.

3) will work with both resolutions

4) be totally configurable down to wether to click accept after it finishes movin and the red check mark goes away

~edit: plz post other things u think i should change, plz dont say make it actually work :) also, try to post it b4 monday

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
alright well that really didnt help me, wuts happening is...its not switching the item for me...its just adding the crappy one into the window and still leaving the good one, how do i fix this

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
one little suggestion... instead of simulating mosueclicks, why not send packets? cuz if it were sending packets the item could be switched fast enough so the other guy doesnt even notice u switched it, once after he double checked the item,.
lets say u move item round like crazy(not necesarrily like crazy but ok).... u put it down, he checks item, prog/module waits 5 secs befor sending the packets, already long after he checked it. and when red goes away he presses accept and trades i.e. his ber rune for ur black belt which looks like arachnid ;)

edit: or would this result in c/i ?

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, the one bad thing about that is that i would have to transfer all the info from autoit and vb to d2hackit, whitch would take mer many days (because i dont kno c++ very well)

im starting to make new module right now, so dont worry about the old one, the new one will fix almost all of the bugs (i promise)

PS: if u can think of ne other things i should put in module, PLZ POST!!!

also, im shooting to finish this by fri or saturday

~edit#2: well, screw that day, itz gunna take much longer now i broke my collar bone :usad

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omfg... i thought this thread was dead?

D

D2_ownage

Its kewl Auto it but useless because all 'normal' guy double check before trade :)

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Doesnt the moving the item around in the trade window usually tip off everyone to a switch scam? That's how it was for me in 1.09, if they started moving it around, I just wouldnt trade.

Is there a way to take that part out of the steps?

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Fix some things

yea, shouldent someone make a trade switch that hid your name. Because it's really easy to just copy down your name/ account name and turn you in to Blizzard. (I'm not sure if Blizzard still takes those complaints)

Just an idea :p

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No offense but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard :p If your name is hidden dont you think they might suspect taht you are using tradescam? due to the fact that your name is not normally hidden.
GG----------OWNED!

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
this thread is old and the program will probably not work ...

spiderniki

Member!
Reaction score
i cant find newer i have tradef****r, trade switcher (ts.d2h), tradecam 1-2 and other......... no one works, only ts.d2h workds but appears a red square........