Xbox 360 Releases

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
I can't wait for Perfect Dark Zero, and of course Halo 3, or is that a rumour? Anyways, Perfect Dark Zero!

Any games you looking forward to?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Halo 3 - Spring '06

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lights said:
Halo 3 - Spring '06
of course there gonna make another halo...

when it gets to Halo 7 and all the fanboys still buy it, regardless of any gameplay innovation, they'll just keep making half-ass games like every other company is doing now..

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It's supposed to end at Halo 3, isn't it?

Anyways... Starcraft: Ghost is the one I'm looking forward to right now. The rest of the games I had been waiting for have already been released, I just haven't decided to spend money on them. I'm waiting for them to go platinum, I Guess.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Patrick_A said:
OK, so Halo 2.5 is a rumour, correct?
They're going to be releasing a big pack of maps and updates, but I don't think they'll be calling it "Halo 2.5."

And to make a correction concerning my above post, I didn't pay attention to the fact that this thread concerned Xbox 360 releases. SC:G is coming out on the plain old Xbox, so as far as 360 releases... the only ones I anticipate right now are Halo 3 and Oblivion.

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
i cant wait for halo 3 see wat happens in campign even though the campign sucks compared to the multiplayer