Xbox 360....biggest pos for 400

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i am so pissed right now.....I had my xbox 360 for 3 days and i get the three red lights w\hich mean hardware failure....this ****er was brand new and i have no way of getting it to work....i can't send it back since i didn't exactly get my legally and im ***ing glad now since they are a pos...loved the game but damn it im pissed anything i can do with no warrenty???

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well there you go. You expect to get it illegaly, and then not ahve problems later?

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
re

I got my $400 360 the day it went on sale. I havent had any problems with it. So you got yours illegaly? Now why would you do that?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
because its cheaper :) well im going to buy the core this friday

L

Laharl

Actually, many xbox 360's have hardware problems legal or not. It is Microsoft after all...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea they are just not admitting they have hardware problems

L

Laharl

That's typical for them. You see there are dozens of bugs that don't even make Microsoft's site, they took years to get tabbed browsing which other browsers had for ages.

You should join me in getting a Wii, Glow.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i bought another 360 already becuz i gotta finish deadrising and play gears of war and fear coming out but i might pick up the wii also for red steel...

L

Laharl

Yeah, the problem is that I don't trust Microsoft to release quality products. I'm sticking with the wii, myself.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
when has microsoft ever had quality? its just a big risk but some games are worth it

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just go buy the core, get the extended warranty for like $20, and have MS ship you a new one every time it craps out for 2 years.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sell it on ebay as a working xbox 360, get ur money, send the broken junk to the suck...i mean buyer, xfer the money out of paypal into ur bank account, and close paypal and ebay account

problem solved :p

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
You bought it illegally @ full price lol.

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
dude, you got ripped, sucks for you.
I got my 360 at Sam's Club with a great deal. Havnt had any problems or anything with it, other than a few of the old Xbox games but that is ok cause I dont really want to play them anywaz.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to burn out only the video from an xbox 360 that was bought legally. And should I just take it to get it fixed with a warranty. And could it be that I stretched the wire for the video? This for an non-HD t.v. and non-Plasma t.v.