X42bn6->LordSlippy-The_Matrix_Reloaded->Minnesota:Evolution

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with posting more than 5 times?IS it a spam to reply to more than 5threads in a forum??

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Storm, it is a little to make a more-than-1-line reply to welcome newbies. On the other hand, if Cort or SkuZZy made one for fun it'll be easy.

And I started a revolution? Cool!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Storm
I had a screenshot where TMR floods intros with an intervall of 1-2 minutes.

posting - > back to the index - > opening thread - > reading the whole thread - > opening reply screen - > writing reply - > posting

So, how long do you think yo need to read a thread and give a valid answer that is not a 1-liner and not considered spam?
Well i say,if your posts are not useless you can make even 100 posts per second.But if you dont even read the title and post the 1st that comes in your mind well this is spamming-it is clear when the person has done it for more posts and when for real contribution

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the **** cares?! Let the moderators and the administators deal with the spammers. ****ing idiots like you are worse than spammers. JizMage, you're a ****ing loser.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Racoon i love you! You say what a normal memeber like my self cannot!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Me. i think, or maybe youm or your mom (10 year old joke)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the differnece in jokes is so big between you Americans and us.But we have better jokes

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dont see how I can "spam" I mean every once in a while I will make a maybe 7 word post, but usually they contain 3-5 sentances. If I stay on topic 97%.. is there really a problem with that? Gees, if you would like I could write about 10000 charactors each time I post, then would it be more satisfying?

Practice what you preach, TWEAK/TWEK, wtf the diff is...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
THis is how you spam-double post
Originally posted by Hitsua
Yah, end you speek like dis mate?
Oh really you can check my posts in diablo,war3,sc,void,asylum,cht-chat and tel mi iv I spik laik det

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Maybe what people hate are 'too-activeness'. I pretty much feel I was on-topic most of the time but I was far too active on BF, ending up with lines and lines of 'x42bn6'. Funny thing was I never actually made many threads to help it.

I mean, surely some have better things to do than just post on BF?

Seriously though, so long as the Admins/Staff don't torture you or anything you'll be fine. Get over it. I'm not afraid to say I flooded BF. OK? Cool.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um minnesota, what is to say that screenie isnt from the void? cause tweak is the king of the void and floods like that quite frequently(i can think of one specific time that was incredibly close to 9-11-03....

plus thats 11 threads, you had like 20

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Storm
No, the hell with you. ****in moron, is this proof now? You take screenies in the Void and show only the part with the last post?

You are even more of a moron then I thought (and even that exceeded the normal moronic limit by far).

And it is unfortunatly not possible for mods and admins to deal with The_Matrix_Reloaded for spamming.

Someone (and I am not allowed to give names here) was gay enough to give him a mod spot. Staff members have too much power nowadays compared to their brain capacity.

Wow! Your so damn smart! Now, lets see here- where the **** was it mentioned that I found those in the ****ing Void? Did I exactley come out and say "Oh gees look! Tweak is spamming the Void!" OMG no you ****** I didnt. Obviousley it wouldnt be worth taking a screenshot of if it was in the void you moron. So NO, thats not where I got it. BTW, you can go to hell, screw satan, and tell us how it was.