!!!wtf???

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
something is wrong, horribly wrong.

My sorc, I was playing a game, lag was very bad, so I quit. And it goes back to character selection, which happens sometimes. But, now I attempt to use the sorc and it says character not found...

I'm dumbfounded, anyone know why this might be?
I hope this doesn't mean blizzard went on a deleting spree...

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
nah ur char shouldnt be deleted. it's happened to me a few times. dunno why but if u just leave and come back in a bit it should be sweet again.

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea nuthin to be afraid of, though first time it happened to me (when i was a noob and i had 2 hex , plague bearer and an soj and thought they kicked serious ass) i was nearly shittin my pants :D

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it happens when you lag a lot while the char is loading, i think.

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bah! Your all newbs! All you have to do, if you have room, is:
In the character selection screen, create a new character. Type in the name, etc. Then after you create the char, go back to player selection screen, and delete that new character. Your character that was giving you the error: Player Not Found, should now be playable.

azk12000

Member!
Reaction score
happened to me on a mule, i just upened another char into the channel, then exited and tryed the mule again, worked fine

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
just wait it out. its happened to me before for 2 weeks. i tried making a new character, deleting it, and it worked again.

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by pat
still...not...working.....

I'm getting frustrated, very frustrated....
TRUST THEM its NOTHING to worry about. happened to me on my sorc too. Happened while joining a game and diablo II crashed. That error wont go away for I believe 12 hours. I read on a message board it takes 12 hours to finally work again. Sure enough the next morning when i logged on, the sorc was there and playable. just wait

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
keep clicker ur char and when the screen goes blank it wil say relalm down and 4 about 5 -15 minuit then it willl work

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
or sign om with di9f char then join a game 4 10 min then exit when the lag is gone and try ur sorc it stablizes ;) :) :p