WoW sucks - Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
WoW sucks, the monthly payment just is off the chart, it goes over 20 in Canadian I believe, EQ2 is much cheaper than that.

Discuss

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i judge the game by the fact i cant even play it,along with thousangds of other people,so i say it sucks,and wish i bought EQ2,thats my opinion

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
It may not suck, but the price for it and montly charge scares me and other people away.,

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Graphics are a work of art, awesome gameplay, Blizzard didn't try. They did.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Xenoce said:
Graphics are a work of art, awesome gameplay, Blizzard didn't try. They did.
wrong, the graphic is crappy...

anywho, thats the not the point, after this free thing is over, many people will probly transfer to EQ2 or other games due to skyrocketing monthly fee...

probly that is,and man, the skill system reminds me of d2, its not even funny.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't mean in terms of shear poly count. I mean the art that's covering the polygons.

And at minimum wage, the monthly fee is less then two hours of work. Hardly skyrocketing.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You guys are just bitching about the price, because you are the type that will only play games if you can download them illegally, and play them with no monlthy charge on private servers. Get a job and pay the monthly fee yourself. This game does not suck, and it is one of the most largest PC game releases of all time. So I don't know were you are even going with the "it sucks discussion." Im tired of seeing these threads so im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.