...wow server is full

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i have to wait ina ****ind line of 300+ everytime i connect on Skullcrusher... i wish you can switch yur chars to another server :(

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thankfully I don't play at that overcrowded peice of shit you guys call skullcrusher.

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Bah, I can't stand battlegrounds because of all the newbies that wan't to play offense, which ultimately ends up in losing. Atleast that's how it is on all the servers I've played on.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
good, I come back to WoW and this is what you nublets do to me..!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
On our server, Allliance have only won AV twice. I don't get it. I really wish I picked a Shaman.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And it also removes hair from your head.

I enjoy waving and dancing with the Alliance when i'm in their territory. I can be friendly without being ganked. Also, if i abstain from playing PvP, i wont hate the other faction as much because i wont be getting ganked like a Gnome against a Murloc village as much as i would in a PvP server.

Zaku

Reaction score
Skullcrusher is always full at High peak hours. It sucks when you are trying to raid instances like Molten Core and Blackwing's Lair with people disconnecting, then you need to wait for them to get out of the ~200-300 person queue. Waste of time.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
For the record, i've been probably ganked about 7 times, 5 in STV. The whole ganking stereotype pve players have on pvp servers is pretty sad.

Oh and the sheer fact that ANY class has a way of running away from another player reduces the likelyhood that you will die.
Druid-Roots, Nature's Grasp, Travel
Shaman-Frostshock, earthbind, travel
Rogue-Vanish, Sprint, Gouge
Warrior-Hamstring, Intercept nearby mob
Paladin-Divineshield+Hearth-out
Hunter-Concussive shot, Wing Clip, AoC
Warlock-Fear
Priest-Fear
Mage-Blink, Nova, Poly

Frankly you deserve to get ganked if you don't know how to play your class.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Paladain divinsheild and hearth out? That's not even a part of the damn game. It's an exploit. So how don't I know how to play my class. Oh besides the fact you can only do that once every hour. Is blackrock the only server that alliance don't win on? Is there a server they do win on (AV)

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Samsara said:
For the record, i've been probably ganked about 7 times, 5 in STV. The whole ganking stereotype pve players have on pvp servers is pretty sad.
You're really sad, damn carebear.

I've been ganked about ten times just today.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
omfg i ƒººkíng hate skullcrusher as soon as i can switch im going to .... SOOOOO over crowded every night its 300+ lasts until 12@ and further CURSE U LITTLE KIDS