WoW Expansions

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, this will eventually come up but take a long time to make if there is one. The world is big, but there are too many night elf immigrants coming in to Azeroth and vice versa (times all the other races) so would there be an expansion?

Every other MMORPG has had an expansion and this game should too even if it does take forever to make.

I was wondering if Draenor is in WoW. I think I saw a screenshot and the log in menu surely shows the dark portal guardians leading to Azeroth so there might be a Draenor already but of course, I'm too much of a nOOb to go to the swamp of sorrows and examing the dark portal there (the map says that there is one).

I just want to know your opinions on what kind of expansion should Blizzard go for...

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well i would like to be able to go to the Islands in the middle of Azeroth and Kalimdor, add new races perhaps, and maybe new classes too.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
What about Northrend? I'd love venturing there.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Khull said:
What about Northrend? I'd love venturing there.

I think later on in the game, everyone will max out at lvl 60. But with every patch, Blizzard says they are adding stuff we can not see yet. So the level cap might be raised with new skills, areas, and items. I do think they will be adding the outlands and Northrend in future patches and more quests to do.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the level cap will be raised eventually, and the portals will be opened in certain places of the game (the ones that dont serve for anything yet). also, im sure they will make more boat rides to new places, as well as more instances, etc. its so open to expansions in terms of places to go, but also in gameplay. im sure they will be adding on more professions as well.