Would you be really pissed off if...

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
no. id be really pissed off if it didnt come out. i just want a diablo 3 lol. the funny thing is, ive been wanting it out since 2004

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Only if it was going to be another ****ing MMO.

L

Laharl

MMO's do have their upsides. Pay to play keeps the idiots away :)

And generally more content for your subscription ;)

adrenochrome

Reaction score
They resurrected him for Diablo 2 but if not I really wouldn't care as long as there's some badass boss fights. :hxc

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
They resurrected him for Diablo 2 but if not I really wouldn't care as long as there's some badass boss fights. :hxc
Well the only reason Blizzard did that (rezzing him) was b/c they built it into the end of Diablo 1, with the Hero ramming the crystal into his forehead. After that anyone with a brain would know that Diablo's return was inevitable; demon lords vs ordinary mortals in terms of willpower never wins.

As for me, I think I'd be pissed of if they DID bring him back again. Diablo 2's ending made perfect sense, and if they throw it away just to bring back an icon...I think I;d lose respect for them, really.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i would lol at butt hurt fans

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
WoW has more idiots than you thought existed. I don't care if D3 comes out, but i'll lol if Diablo isn't in it.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
diablo has to be in it no matter what. as a spirit or a soul or an imagination. he HAS to be in the game. the lord of terror cant just fade away like an old man

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't really think so.... I mean, there are a lot of ways the plotline could still be pretty strong...

As in, after the fall of Diablo and the greater evils, the minions of hell, without a master to guide their destructive force, pour out of weakened barriers between earth and hell (thanks to the desruction of the worldstone). The heroes of old are called upon once again to purge the evil that now ravages the world and banish the foul demons to whence they came.....

Oh yeah also Tyrael is evil and is probably the last boss.

LordXAvernus

Reaction score
Diablo is the ultimate bad ass...not only would it not make sense to not have him in the game...it would just suck!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i jus want to know who the girl wwas in the teaser trailer, it cant be anya cuz this is 20 years after d2 story line (anya would probably be old woman)

she's probably the new deckard cain of the game now, i think ron pardo says cain is gonna die in the beginning

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Anya was what, 30 max in D2? She wouldn't be anywhere near Cain-age.

But yeah...Diablo without Diablo is kinda lame.

And I always misinterpreted the ending or something...I always thought that destroying the Soulstones just kept them from remanifesting in our world, that killing them here just sent them back to where they came from. I guess I was wrong though...

Of course who knows what's possible with the Worldstone destroyed.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
i jus want to know who the girl wwas in the teaser trailer, it cant be anya cuz this is 20 years after d2 story line (anya would probably be old woman)

she's probably the new deckard cain of the game now, i think ron pardo says cain is gonna die in the beginning
Who is the GIRL??? - Page 17 - Diablo 3 News Forums

Leah is her name apparently and again, apparently, shes like an assistant or a nurse to Cain or something.

cant see Cain dying in the begining, maybe later on..

nah i dont think id be too pissed if Diablo is dead, only so long you can milk a storyline.

Nincompoop

Member!
Reaction score
Whoever she is she's the most beautiful digital chick i've seen in a long time.
She looks like a sorc