Wotlk talents & spells

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
In case you're interested:

Wrath of the Lich King - Death Knight - Blood Skills (you can check everything else other than Death Knight's Blood Skills, there)

Lots of fun stuff, but my favourite is the Priest's Divine Hymn:

You recite a holy hymn, granting your party protection from attackers. Any attacks done to you or your party will cause the attacker to be afflicted by sleep for 20 sec. Divine Hymn will last 10 sec.
10 min cooldown

I mean, come on! Am I the only one who finds it bloody funny they thought of a spell based on how church choirs puts people to sleep?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
A lot of that stuff looks really cool, and I'd probably come back and play the game if they had 2 - 4 new classes to play. Don't even need anything too complicated like the Death Knight, but a "55+" mage type would be cool, as well as "55+" healer/aoeer.

But it's just Death Knights, which means day one is going to be so ****ing populated with every retard and their brother playing a DK. Except the people that Beta/Alpha them, they'll go get to 80 and start raiding as one of them gets a DK. Nah Mean?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You're right about Death Knights, they'll probably be played by even more retards than Night Elf male Hunters and Rogues.

Fun thing about it is the Denmark people. Here in European servers, you see stuff like Nightelfdk or Rougedk a whole ****ing lot. Deathknightdk will be something you'll just to /ignore at asap.