Not open for further replies.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PindleBot Page
Well I own the site so i know the stuff is valid, so feel free to download :D
BTW its on a spaceports account so just ignore any banners that may appear, but maybe if a lot of people ask nicely, Skuzzy will give me some space here to upload some awesome stuff to

cmon Skuzzy please...

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i did and that should be enuff for u people, im insulted *sniff* the modertor of the hacking forum posting trojans? :mad:
anyway these programs came from mewgood.com

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
help,
im useing the sorce/zon 1 and the game crashes win i join 1.(im running in window mode. and when i wasnt it didnt even join games)

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
iam srry i am new to this forum... i used to use cheatlist. but it went down :(

can u do me another favor of tell me wat i should put in the bot.
iam gonna use a sorc with max orb, ts nova and lightmastery and i have windows xp
if you could post all the stuff it would be great

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
U the man flaming_cows been waiting for this for a long time cuz mewgood went down =( Btw, why there are 2 version of pindlebot?? Btw, how do I edit it so that my sorc hotkey to use nova and firewall and stuff???? Cuz I created a new sorc lvl 90 now with max Nova, Ts, Lm, FW, and almost FM. Anyone know how to setup up pindlebot for my build? Thanks for all the response and help. Or do I have to build another sorc all over again??? That would take a long time and damn that would suck!! Which kinda skill are you suppose to build for sorc to use pindlebot????

Status
Not open for further replies.