With lots of love

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
this is kinda a three parter... i just wrote it. Its partly a tribute... and partly my views.

You try hard to recooperate from your wounds, but you know its in vain. The pain and agony comes back and envlopes you, like a thick fog of unknown origin, that springs up out of no where. You sit there and tell yourself, it all happens for a reason, but you know it doesnt. You want to beleive theres something better, something more, than what you pathetically lead now. You beleive in one god, who saves all. Where was this god when 6 million jews died? Where was this god when the two towering giants came crashing down? I tell you, if you can answer my questions, you are truely wise beyond your years. Life is nothing but a freight train on a track leading to a cliff. Wether you jump off or stay on is up to you, but i suggest you make your decision fast, or you'll run out of time. Your raised to beleive in certain things, to have certain values and morals. But they arent yours. You know this. People make snide remarks at you and u brush them off with a joke and a laugh, but inside you want to pull out that knife or glock and just let loose, but cant, because you know that it all happens for a reason, or your morals sustain an atmosphere around you telling you constantly that its not right.

I say dog eat dog. Do what you must, and only trust yourself.

I say fu society, friends and anything else. **** what people seem like on the outside, because on the inside you know your not who people think you are. You are what you want to be and nothing else. You are yourself. I say nay when people tell me im a funny guy, or that im sweet. Insult me and i agree. Im an ass hole. A ****ing jerk. Im nothing more than an American.

Lets all move to canada!
------------------------------------------

If i wake up, and its you i see.
Will my pain subside
If i walk down the street, and its you i see
Will life stop... just for a minute.
Will my pain go away, and will i be filled with joy?
Or happiness?
Ha! There is no happiness. There is only living. And dieing.
What we do in between is nothing.
Lifes ****ed up. Your ****ed up. Im ****ed up.
I say we do wat we want. Do it now. Before the grim
Mother ****er known as Death gets us. I say we Do what we can
While we still can. Screw school. I Urge you throw your homework on the fire again.
You dont need it. Its nothing in the long run. Be a free spirit.
Live a little.

Before you die.

--------------------------

Rage against the world

We all have rage building. Like a soda thats been shaken. We try to surpress our anger, try to brush off the shit that happens to us, and we know we cant. One day its gonna come back to us all, and someone's gonna end up dead on his back laying in his own blood and sweat

Rage against the world

Let your anger loose. Carass it, free it, and let it run wild. Let it flow through your vains, and let it take hold of you. Screw what others think. Other dont know SHIT. Take your rage, release it from the cage. If you harness the power of pain. The power of anger. The power of aggression. You can become strong. Dont think. Do what your instincts tell you.

Rage against the world.

Fight the fight of an army. Stand up for what you beleive in. Who cares if you die over it. Its whats right! We all die someday. I just hope that its over something meaningfull. I hope its for what i beleive in. I hope im not suckered into the cheap tricks and ploys of our government, the oil hungry mongrols who want nothing but money. LOOK AT OUR CITIES. they shall lay in ruins one day, because your too damned greedy to do anything about it.

Rage against the world

I hope i can be like the legends. I hope i can do whats right, when the time comes. I hope i can stand up for the under dogs and fight back at the tyranical dictatorship we call government. I hope i can be Sardaukar. He died fighting for whats right. He walked in on a fight between three people. He saved a life at the expense of his.

Rage against the world.

I hope i can live up to your example Sardaukar.

With best wishes and lots of love.

Akule

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
[glow=orange]Grammar looks fine Akule. But you have some spelling problems within the letter. You spell believe wrong and the I's should be capitalized, good story though.

If you had written this in hte 1600's then you'd be considered a heretic for showing the people that there was no god when these incidents occured, but then again it is not.

I may not be Pan or use the same rating system as him, but your greastest strength within the many things you write Akule is passion and knowledge. Its good to have and you shown it dude.[/glow]

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Well, it all makes sense. I must say that. However, you say f*ck the idea of one all forgiving, all repaying god, you must understand that you're making assumptions yourself. In that you make yourself somewhat of a hipocrit. To let your anger run wild and bring power is to let yourself be corrupted by the momentary want for revenge. And "fighting for what is right" is somewhat contradictory to your other statements. What IS right anyway? Is right something that brings joy to other, something that brings veangence for those who have been wronged in some way directly or inderectly? There are too many variables, beliefs, and assumptions. So fu assuming, stupid, arrogent hipocritical bitch, , f humans, and most importantly, f your girl friend.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All that you said made perfect sense to me... i really liked it and u basically showed all the feelings of anger and rage in that one short story.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I can assure you, it was worth reading ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
The gods all know, Yet the ignorance Shows.

The gods all know my twing of pain...
as the wind crys out to me, and i feel my own shame...
I sit back, at the tick tack, when the clock talks to me...
It tells me the wind, it crys for me...
And yet again, my heart is pinched,
Loyalty or Love, its a depressingly complex decision...
I cant take it i wanna tell you,
Talk to you, walk with you, i gawk at you!
Yet still, my friends loyalty came first....
When its all over, just know...
The wind, it crys for me...
The wind, it crys for you...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You know you could have used the edit button. But hey whatever, why not in the end, save it as a doc or a rtf and post it here

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Mango Trees and Magnolia Skies fill the brown and green eyes of a boy whos mind flies and soars in clouds of marshmellow lemons and tangerine rivers flow deep and cut etch and slice through jagged hard caked brown clay as a runaway train, ragged in nature with its blue paint chipped and chipping crashing through a mirror shatters and crashes smashes and demolishes itself like an internal eruption of corruption and elation like a pressurized bomb filled with rain and sleet blowing holes in the sky tearing tears out of air.

Meloncholy candy men run bike drive speed tear past you in buissness suits of grass and gold greens and blues. You notice the hair falls and dangles twists turns and wraps around a face of gold and heaven, eyes of blues and purples shine and gleam and suddenly they go dark like an eye closing sealing corroding and demeaning color. Color is life is salvation is death is redemption is tamborines made of apple colored purple bubbled skins tanned and beaten into submission until they sit there to be beaten and played by a kid with a stick or two, rearing raising and raining upon the earth of the drum with a pulse and a beat filled with images of color and sky, like some punch drunk acid infused hippy ecstasy.

Eh.

And those ones above, wow i was an angry kid, wasnt i?