Wingy Bait

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A new selection of images from the upcoming Wii title are now available for your viewing pleasure.

Gundam 0079 (or Mobile Suit Gundam 0079) is a brand new Gundam title for the Nintendo Wii; it was first announced earlier this year in an issue of the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu.
All we know so far is that it will be a first-person shooter with the motion-sensing functionality of the Wii Remote used for both aiming/shooting and melee attacks.
The game is currently scheduled to launch in a few days time in Japan on July 26, but Bandai have not yet released any official details regarding worldwide releases as of yet.
Whilst we wait for such information to arrive feel free to take a look at the game’s newly updated screenshots gallery by clicking on the thumbnails above this very article.

Jul 22, 2007

News by Karn Bianco.

Source

You know I love you when I materialize exactly the news you want to hear. This is primarily a shout out to Wingy to inform him that Bandai Namco is still full of Gundam gaming goodness. This is an original title built ground-up for the Nintendo Wii. It'll be out in Japan in just a few days, but there's no word yet on if Bandai Namco plans to take this worldwide.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OMFG i remember reading this but i forgot about it :( k thnx

they are allowed to bring it over as long as the game does not contain any characters(or suits) that havent been licensed

o yea i just ordered my Wii ^^

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I will say here what I said over AIM ^_^

I think the game will be good. It just depends on how Bandai Namco makes it. They are in a good partnership with Nintendo, so I think they can pull off an excellent game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Hopefully they can. The ones brought over here for PS2/3 are shit

i wodner how long they can milk the One Year War and UC story line

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They've been trying to branch off into other conflicts, with less than stellar results in some cases. It's really going to depend if they can make a control scheme that draws people into the game as much as they want, which should be the goal of any Wii game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
They've been trying to branch off into other conflicts, with less than stellar results in some cases.
yea i know. im just wondering when Japan will tire of it. UC time line isnt all that popular here and the fan base is filled with...tards: mmph:

It's really going to depend if they can make a control scheme that draws people into the game as much as they want, which should be the goal of any Wii game.
sword and gun.. could be like redsteel :/ but since its an mech i see most will charge in with the sword.

gah im sacrificing a lot here for picking the wii :( i just remembered mobile ops for the 360