o_O

blizzforums.com stinks.

Plus i dont like the skin.

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not much a fan of the skin myself. That doesn't change the fact that this forum has a great deal more down time. And interestingly enough, they don't permit their moderators to spam announcements.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
=/ only person who is having problems with "spam announcement" is you.. unless there are more ppl of course.

however, no 1 cares.. only u do.. tat makes diff.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You're right. I'm sure the anal retentiveness of the whole place has nothing to do with all the infighting. Maybe take the stick out of your ass a realize that the announcement Spike posted simply adds a background to the forum rules. Christ. Live a little.
As I said, if "spamming announcements" pisses you off that much, stop bitching and report it. And as I said, making a thread in the wrong forum is not going to fix your problem.

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So it's settled.

Battleforums official motto "Do as we say, not as we do."

That's just....... great.

And Macman, the thread was posted in "Introductions and Forum Tech Support", it was one of your lovely mods that moved it because he failed to understand my intentions.

Now you've answered my question, and I can live in peace.

Teddy

Reaction score
nuts quit posting here.. ur gay.. go die.. u ****in piece of shit

kthx owned NO re GFg

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
and ur weriod, stop arguing, get on wit ur life now,

kthx bye.

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was under the impression that since this thread is now in "the void" that I could basically say whatever pleases me, no?

Sorry, I don't speak l337, please try English.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
umm.. i didnt mean to say it in 1337, but w/e

kthx and bye,

MacMan

Reaction score
Is this the type of moderation that you endorse here at BattleForums? I find it highly unprofessional and without reason.
That would have been a great question to ask an administrator, instead you made it public, which opened you up to resistance. Say whatever you want, but if you want to flame someone/something, do it in the Asylum.

I'd also like to interject as for downtime, blizzforums has had it share as well. (BSTRhino or whatever his name was, and other incidents, took down Bf for a very long time.)

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG R0x0r!!!!!

Originally posted by MacMan
I'd also like to interject as for downtime, blizzforums has had it share as well. (BSTRhino or whatever his name was, and other incidents, took down Bf for a very long time.)
Yet Blizzforums had the decency to explain the down time, and at least had some semblance of reason for the problem. I see no such explanations from this forum.

MacMan

Reaction score
Something along the lines of "Battleforums is currently offline for maintenance. Please try again later."

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MacMan
Something along the lines of "Battleforums is currently offline for maintenance. Please try again later."
Which explains nothing as it is the default Vbulletin message when the forums are turned "off."

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Nuts,

I look at that announcement and it looks to me like he accidentally posted the image. I heard the background of the AS announcement used to be clouds, but I never saw it myself. Just PM him and he'll fix it.

As for the thread you made in tech support... the person who closed it said that he thought it made no sense. It makes sense to me. I wouldn't have closed it, personally. Yet, I'm not the mod in Intros and Tech Support so it's not my choice. It was that mod's choice. And I believe even Blizzforums has a rule something like this...

"A moderator's say is final".

Nuts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thank you for your candor and your decency. A well thought out reply was all I required, and for that I thank you.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
(comes back)
hey nuts wanna run wit me and master_america? (runs off)