Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why even play this lol..

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Because people are lame enough not to buy a decent game...or get a life. At least a life of WoW is acceptable in purgatory...

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Because not all people can afford D2 or WoW etc.

LS[ZeRG]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ah, lol d2 is like what 30 bucks now for the box set =/ and wow is uh..35 for the game and not alot per month ...

-GeNoCiDe-

Member!
Reaction score
I'm guessing this addition to the forum is rather new... I see no harm in diversity. Runescape is a popular game. Obviously not as popular as WoW, but it's good to at least see how it goes for a while.

-GeNoCiDe-

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually i think what it is is parents letting their children play this game so they dont have to babysit them. For real, theyre like 10 and under in age. The older ones are smarter knowing whats fun (staking then selling on ebay)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
[glow="MediumTurqiose]There is an age requirement, you must be like 12 I think because people evade the filters o_O. Tons of people play it. The Old Nite --- Died of cancer at the age of 56.... I believe. He had cancer in his lungs I think. He got 99 in all skills, and then a new skill came out, he got about 10 levels or so in it and died.[/glow]

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
chocofilez said:
Because people are lame enough not to buy a decent game...or get a life. At least a life of WoW is acceptable in purgatory...

So were lame enough to not pay for a game monthly and spend cash on a game? Go hang yourself.

LOLZ LETS G0 WASTE MY LIFE WOW IS SOO FUN LOLOL

LS[ZeRG]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Isnt runescape text based? I would hardly find that fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.