Why is HTML off?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
eh

Good question... simple answer.

It's off cause people abuse it. VB Code is on. People should beable to do anything they need to do in VB Code... you can add images, colors, quotes, ect. No need for HTML, cept for people who want to mess around with my forums.

scsi

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
heh

See, if I enabled html, there would be peeps posting sound clips all over the forum :) lol.

Use the attachment feature or something

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i get ur point, but to be honest, do u really think the people are geberally smart enuff to post sound clips?
i meanhalf dont even have a clue what <a href="XXXX">Blah</a>
does

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
You can also do things to crash people's browsers in HTML that you can't in vB code...

Can only post every 120 seconds... not expecting many of your visitors to be fast readers or typers eh?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
actually

I put it like that because there were spammers on our site earlier... and red... I got nothing again you guys coming here and filling my advertising with trash, but please don't start going around my board trashing individual posts. It works both ways, just remember that, so if you want to keep it up then our sites can get into a mud flinging contest... but frankly, you guys have alot more to lose at this point than I do, so just back off and go back to your little blizz forums, ok?