Why does Supreme Commander look better?

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Why does Supreme Commander look better than the sequel to one of the greatest PC games ever made?

Man SC 2 should look like that but even better, right now sc2's graphics still look unrealistic and cartoony, like wc3. Unit sizes are unproportioned and a lot of other things.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i agree. i mean who cares about the low end pc users?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How anyone is so obsesssed over realism in PC games is something I'll never understand. *rolleyes*

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
grphics are meant to look more realistic.
Thats why ppl are paying for expensive cards.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah because making a game where only high-end card users could play makes sense right?

With WoW, Blizzard didn't make the graphics insane so low-end PC users could still play. Larger playerbase = more money.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
But blizzard could easily make the units in better scale. I know its not practical for everything to be 1:1 scale but it's just stupid how a bc is the same size as like 15 marines

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
But blizzard could easily make the units in better scale. I know its not practical for everything to be 1:1 scale but it's just stupid how a bc is the same size as like 15 marines
bc could potentially hold more than 100 men in real picture, i think the scales they have right now is alright

D

DontWannaRegister!

Why does Supreme Commander look better than the sequel to one of the greatest PC games ever made?

Man SC 2 should look like that but even better, right now sc2's graphics still look unrealistic and cartoony, like wc3. Unit sizes are unproportioned and a lot of other things.
You ment to say "Why does Supreme Commander look different than Starcraft 2" - and it does because they chose a different look.

And how about not having a sig which is 50 times larger then the actuall message.